or Connect

Posts by Bargs

Salvatore Ferragamo "Roger" Dark Brown Suede Chukka Boots - Size 10 D, As New. I've worn these boots a handful of times, if that - they're in new condition and have been professionally treated with silicone spray to resist water and staining. Please PM me with any questions or REASONABLE offers - these were $420 new.
Looks great - any idea on timeframe for order?
Help me out here guys, I need a new black dress belt and have only found one example that works for me and wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions. I found this Zegna belt at Saks for $225 and was hoping to find something of similar quality for a bit less. Most of my pants are Borrelli, so I'm looking for something of similar caliber. Thanks for any suggestions.
SOLD!
*** AS NEW *** Only worn 2-3 times, gained some weight and have decided that these are a bit too trim in the leg for me. These pants are an incredible deal for the money - very hard to tell the difference visually from my Borrelli's - Ben did a good job with these. Charcoal Grey, 32W, 33" Inseam with a 1.25" cuff - MAESTRO model. Here are the details from Benjamin's website: Here is a beautiful pair of trousers from Benjamin Sartorial Collection. These trousers offer...
Anyone have any experience/advice on having a 61" extra-long 7-fold tie shortened to regular (57"-58") length? I found a beautiful Kiton 7-fold that is only available in an extra long and I'm wondering if having it shortened with screw up the proportions once it's tied. Any thoughts?
+1000!!!
Poal...?
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Every vegan I've met has without fault been two things: 1) A self-important know-it-all dickweed 2) A left wing hack But I guess those two things come hand in hand these days +1 - Stumbled onto this thread - laughed my ass off!!!
Very nice - anyone carrying them in the US?