or Connect

Posts by Bargs

Thanks - already considered, but appreciate the reply.
Can anyone point me in a direction where I can find a good selection of really high quality dress belts that are narrower than what seems the be the 35MM standard width. I'm looking for something around 3CM or 1" to 1.125" that seem to be elusive. I'm not looking for anything fancy - just a straightforward classic dress belt in high quality leather, a simple buckle, and a great finish - especially in browns. I've looked at Carmina, Anderson's from The Armoury, Meermin,...
Thanks - whitetrump, appreciate the tip, always looking for more artisanal options - I can probably unload this on eBay for a good chunk of what he's getting for his belts.
Thanks - let's see if I get the image up this time!
I have a Ralph Lauren alligator belt that is showing some signs of wear and losing some of the smaller scales near the end. Anyone have any advice or experience with repairs on something like this? Also, anyone have any experience with Saphir's Reptan reptile skin beauty milk? IMG_3730.JPG
LUIGI BORRELLI LUXURY VINTAGE NEW WITH TAGS - 1ST QUALITY WHITE WITH BLUE STRIPES 032/ST MODEL EXTRA-WIDE SPREAD COLLAR DRESS SHIRT MADE IN ITALY 77% COTTON, 18% POLYAMIDE, 5% ELASTAN - FABRIC HAS SOME STRETCH MEASUREMENTS: NECK: 15.75 CHEST: 45 ACROSS BACK: 17.5 SLEEVE FROM CENTER OF YOKE: 36 ROUNDED BUTTON CUFF, SIGNATURE SIDE GUSSETS DARTS AT UPPER BACK AND WAIST FOR SLIMMER FIT $79 SHIPPED CONUS* USPS PRIORITY MAIL FLATE RATE...
LUIGI BORRELLI LUXURY VINTAGE NEW WITH TAGS - 1ST QUALITY WHITE WITH BLUE STRIPES NUNZIO MODEL SEMI-SPREAD COLLAR DRESS SHIRT MADE IN ITALY 100% COTTON - FABRIC HAS SOME STRETCH MEASUREMENTS: NECK: 15.75 CHEST: 45 ACROSS BACK: 17.5 SLEEVE FROM CENTER OF YOKE: 36 ROUNDED BUTTON CUFF, SIGNATURE SIDE GUSSETS DARTS AT UPPER BACK AND WAIST FOR SLIMMER FIT $79 SHIPPED CONUS* USPS PRIORITY MAIL FLATE RATE BOX
HOLIDAY WEEKEND MARKDOWN LUIGI BORRELLI NEW WITH TAGS - 1ST QUALITY BLUE & BROWN PLAID RIO MODEL SPREAD COLLAR SPORT SHIRT MADE IN ITALY - 100% COTTON MEASUREMENTS: NECK: 15.75 CHEST: 45 ACROSS BACK: 17.5 SLEEVE FROM CENTER OF YOKE: 35 ROUNDED BUTTON CUFF, SIGNATURE SIDE GUSSETS $119 SHIPPED CONUS* USPS PRIORITY MAIL FLATE RATE BOX * IF YOU WANT THE BORRELLI BOX, PLEASE ADD $10 FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING SINCE IT WILL REQUIRE A...
HOLIDAY WEEKEND MARKDOWN LUIGI BORRELLI NEW WITH TAGS - 1ST QUALITY BLUE WITH WHITE & BROWN STRIPES RIO MODEL SPREAD COLLAR DRESS SHIRT MADE IN ITALY - 100% COTTON MEASUREMENTS: NECK: 16 CHEST: 47 ACROSS BACK: 18 SLEEVE FROM CENTER OF YOKE: 35.5 ROUNDED BUTTON CUFF, SIGNATURE SIDE GUSSETS $119 SHIPPED CONUS* USPS PRIORITY MAIL FLATE RATE BOX * IF YOU WANT THE BORRELLI BOX, PLEASE ADD $10 FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING SINCE IT WILL...
HOLIDAY WEEKEND MARKDOWN LUIGI BORRELLI NEW WITH TAGS - 1ST QUALITY WHITE WITH THIN BLUE STRIPES GIANNI MODEL SPREAD COLLAR DRESS SHIRT MADE IN ITALY - 100% COTTON MEASUREMENTS: NECK: 16.5 CHEST: 48 ACROSS BACK: 18.5 SLEEVE FROM CENTER OF YOKE: 36 ROUNDED BUTTON CUFF, SIGNATURE SIDE GUSSETS $119 SHIPPED CONUS* USPS PRIORITY MAIL FLATE RATE BOX * IF YOU WANT THE BORRELLI BOX, PLEASE ADD $10 FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING SINCE IT WILL...