or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Got this message today from a potential customer on a Chanel tie who figured out where I had bought it by recognizing the back of the tag. He then proceeds to ask... Buyer: Do you remember how much it was at xxxxx? thanks   Me: I'm sorry, I cant reveal that information. Its a business policy. I can suggest that you try and call them, they may be able to answer you over the phone. All the best!   Buyer: Actually no, I'm opting to buy this from you but I just want to...
Its true. One of the postal workers told me that and asked why I want both. Interesting though, I did read up somewhere that both are needed to satisfy the gluttonous pay-pal.
Priority, not flat rate. I have signature confirmation checked because its over 250 and I add insurance form shipcover. It sometimes doesn't even add the insurance cost to the total until I click the check a few times.Another thing I wonder is, if I buy insurance which makes the recipient sign anyway, is it necessary to buy signature confirmation?
As far as shipping ratings go I would suggest that you offer free shipping and just raise your starting price by that much. With free shipping you automatically get 5 stars on the shipping rating.
Is anyone else having trouble with e-bays shipping labels? Whenever I add insurance I get an error we cannot retrieve the label 9 error 2340- the postage amount given is invalid for this rate class] Anyone know what to do?
Wow! Thank you! I had no idea
How you gonna ship those??? Pick-up only? Ok, a really big box, huh?
Thrifted a really strange hat today.Burberrys wool. What is it, a golf hat? [[SPOILER]] Ferragamo tieand a recent Zegna wool/silk sport coat. with the hanger :) [[SPOILER]]
Pardon my ignorance, but what is that for. Working out?Edit: forget it, got my own answer, Shoeluv called it a Kettlebell so I googled.