or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Its true. One of the postal workers told me that and asked why I want both. Interesting though, I did read up somewhere that both are needed to satisfy the gluttonous pay-pal.
Priority, not flat rate. I have signature confirmation checked because its over 250 and I add insurance form shipcover. It sometimes doesn't even add the insurance cost to the total until I click the check a few times.Another thing I wonder is, if I buy insurance which makes the recipient sign anyway, is it necessary to buy signature confirmation?
As far as shipping ratings go I would suggest that you offer free shipping and just raise your starting price by that much. With free shipping you automatically get 5 stars on the shipping rating.
Is anyone else having trouble with e-bays shipping labels? Whenever I add insurance I get an error we cannot retrieve the label 9 error 2340- the postage amount given is invalid for this rate class] Anyone know what to do?
Wow! Thank you! I had no idea
How you gonna ship those??? Pick-up only? Ok, a really big box, huh?
Thrifted a really strange hat today.Burberrys wool. What is it, a golf hat? [[SPOILER]] Ferragamo tieand a recent Zegna wool/silk sport coat. with the hanger :) [[SPOILER]]
Pardon my ignorance, but what is that for. Working out?Edit: forget it, got my own answer, Shoeluv called it a Kettlebell so I googled.
Crazy question, what do people do with these? Wear them???? The shirt in that first listing, does anyone even know what that dirt is? Maybe its cow dung from 1940?!? Is that SF approved?