or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Dude, Quindici is not settling when comparing to almost any brioni or kiton tie. I've seen a lot of all of those and they don't come close imo.I just wore one to my sisters wedding and honestly I felt like guys couldn't even look me in the face they just kept looking down at dat quindici!
I can put in a legit Christian Dior tie for any newbs who want to know if theirs is legit.
These were all discount store purchases not thrift but still bragworthy on a discount level. Pardon the bedspread photo, I needed a big surface.... Not pictures is another 5 pairs of the oxfords at the bottom right. All NIB Brioni. N/A The entire middle row are the Limited Edition pairs (5) Edit: top row in the middle, that pair of chukkas is mink lined! Now closer ups....       Wool/cashmere peak lapel suit,  Super 200s suit (msrp $9350!) Cashmere...
Got this message from an interested buyer in south korea. Still trying to decipher that comment about the buck stops here I think there may be some history here.... I want to buy your beautiful eyeglass. I wonder international shipping and posting fee. I await your response. I want to standard or priomarity mail. ( the bucks stops here ) Thanks for In any case, does anyone have an opinion about shipping to south korea, aye or nay?
lol, he gave me positive feedback also and a few days later opened the item not as described case.mainly I wanted to stress the point of not escalating the case online but by calling a rep.
Speaking of colors, I just had a buyer request a return because the shade of purple was lighter than the picture. I had included a bunch of pictures with various lighting so I have no idea how he decided which one was the accurate picture??? In any case, I called ebay and a rep told me that shades of a color is buyers remorse and that I didn't have to take the return so I refused it. After a bunch of days passed with no response from him, I escalated the case since they...
I can think of a dozen reasons why someone wouldn't honor an eBay decision, I have no experience with PayPal though.
a little late on the reply but I've seen uman at barneys and the retail was way up there. I think it was around what brioni was.