or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Anyone who buys online should know that coloring often will be slightly different than in real life. If he opened a snad on you he should be black listed for unreasonableness.
Also, curious how many watchers you have on it.
Oh well. Thanks, not sure what about them makes them $1180. Oh yeah, branding... Bagged this also,  merican gator and sterling silver in one!  It's funny, cuz I think we were just recently discussing these here....
Today I got some brand new Zegna for free! [[SPOILER]] Also, any denim heads..Are these selvedge? [[SPOILER]]
Good one! First time ever hearing that term though...
I think they're backed up from the holiday. I had this happen to a few of my packages, no update for 5-6 days but it finally got there. I actually went in to ask about my packages after 4 days of no tracking update and the lady behind the desk hollered at me (and a few other unfortunate souls who dared inquire about their packages) that we shouldn't come in after 5 days. "Don't you know we don't scan at every checkpoint", "we're so backed up, have you seen the airports?",...
Me too! Nice!
I also got that recently and I haven't seen any defect show up because of it.
 It will definitely say sterling somewhere if it is, but it can be very small. I'm not saying all are sterling but that's what I've seen.Also, as if the Ralph Lauren hierarchy can't get any more confusing, I was told by them that alligator belts are called purple label even if they don't have the script Ralph Lauren on it (if its in block). Maybe sterling silver items are also called purple label, who knows...    This kind of thing can help with search results you know...
is the buckle sterling silver?