or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Thanks! @aging in rhythm let me know this and it turns out it says it on the receipt too, lol.Interesting, why is it called an "OJ"?
Firstly, pop for finding RLBL at thrift.... $5 N/A [[SPOILER]]  And now some recent discount store goodies.....Odds n' ends. Anyone know what these are called?? Ski hats? Paul Smith x 2Drakes x 2 Alexander McQueen Prada scarfKiton silk scarf x 2 And finally the Andrea Campagna blazers I mentioned last week. All amazing handwork...One button Burgundy x 4 [[SPOILER]] Isaia patch pocketsAndrea CampagnaAndrea Campagna x 2
Did you doubt yourself afterwards that you set the price too low
For me its the RRL x Harris Tweed stuff. Within 24h every time....
Almost forgot, I also got 5 of these....  
@SpooPoker Does that count as a thriftening when you buy a whole store???? WOW! AMAZEBALLS!
Some recent discount store pickups...                  N/A Cucinelli 3 roll 2 suit   RLBL velvet blazer RLBL velvet blazer peak lapels Tom Ford bubble wrap tie Tom Ford Robert Talbott Estate 100% CASHMERE   Same L.B.M. Tailored Limited Edition blazer   TF shirt, Ricci tie, Brioni, Ricci Tom Ford Ricci, Brioni, Ricci   Not shown is 7 Andrea Campagna blazers and one Isaia and a bunch of other accessories, to be picced upon arrival.
Everyone I knew pronounced it "Hermay". Lol
You think it's him? I wouldn't have taken advantage of another members mistake if I had known ... this guys user name is divec without the 's'. Hope it's not his, I would have expected him to know it's sartorio with an 'r'.
SaNtorio Napoli lol. E-thrift. I dun good? http://www.ebay.com/itm/321906497123?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT