or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Can I ask why you say to use USPS? Based on some reviews I've seen it sounds like they drag their feet with paying up. I've been using Shipcover and the time I had to make a claim it was paid up quickly.
Oops, sorry I didn't catch that. 
If you're comparing to frieschskys I assume you're selling a new one. I sold one (a leather blazer) for about $900 and it was bought up immediately then regretfully the buyer returned it because of sizing and it was snapped up again by someone else. Perhaps if I had wanted to wait some time I could have asked for more.Truthfully I don't think you can expect to get what frieschskys does too easily unless you have that kind of reputation and exposure. Also, Once you reach a...
Finally the inflation has reached my goodwill with a joseph a. bank coat at $149.99. Thankfully they didn't catch this!7.99!
I paid a fiver for them.
Coupla thrift finds today... Pop for me! Churchs custom grade, great condition, my size! And some ties
Maybe you know this already but often its just the threads are pushed out of place and if you rub it with your fingers pulling the fabric back and forth they go back in place and the hole is gone. Sometimes you need to dampen it first. I've done it many times. I dont think I've ever done that on silk but cotton should work.
Anyone else here took advantage of the Colombus day sales to hit up your local discount stores? I sure did... But first some real thrift stuffs. Nobility by Astor and Black, this is the hand finished line and also much better fabricSport coat 3 piece suit, fully loaded! Feels like cashmere blend...Hand finished!Suit, feels like wool silk blendAlso some ties not pictured cuz I forgot. And now for the discount store goodies.. [[SPOILER]]
^^nvm. Didn't mean to step on your toes.
I have a very similar one thats cashmere so Im pretty sure they can be any kind of fabric.Not the exact same pattern, but close.