or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Theres another Zegna tie called DUO that retails in their store for 370!
Wow Cap, those two Zegnas are incredible! Those are very high on my cherry popping list.
Aaaaaarghh! I was gonna go there too.   Good luck Spoo!
I think that if you believe he knowingly tried to hide the damage then you are obligated morally to give him a negative. Whats to stop him from stealing from another buyer if not that you give him his lesson right now and you will warn people off in the process. You caught him red-handed trying to scam you and who knows how many other people he will steal from before someone stands up to him. This is only if you're sure that he did this on purpose. Circumstantially it...
COOOOL! I cant hit a single one. How did you know about this and how is it done?
+1 I would write them a message explaining why I think they should be obligated to reimburse my return shipping cost and you can add that this transaction has left you feeling very negative so far, but don't mention feedback.
Thanks for the input. I was wondering why Spoo didn't throw in an opinion. End of the story was that he liked the jacket anyway and decided to keep it. He also left me great feedback for my good communication and willingness to work things out to his satisfaction. I thought like you also but now that I got stung I will be adding something in the title and description to indicate its possible orphanicity. We'll see if it makes any difference in my sales.
I don't know when its from, I thrifted it. I didn't know there was a blue label line that has the same script, but Im educated now. Thanks all!BTW its a size M and runs big like a L and available.
Really? Its made in Italy like the rest of Purple Label. So how can one tell?
thriftRLPL jacket size M TiesBrooks Brothers NWT, David Donahue, RT BOC all mintAnd some discount store finds100% Polo RL sport coat. Or suit coat??? [[SPOILER]] Hickey Freeman super 150s suit [[SPOILER]] Hickey Freeman gray suit [[SPOILER]] Awesome chalky blue Canali suit [[SPOILER]]