or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Lets play good kop bad kop Found this Hermes, the tag was cut and it doesn't feel like any other Hermes tie I have ever felt but everything checks out.     Any insight?
No, everything is in the pictures except the one near the neck that says Double RL and Made in Italy underneath.It does actually have that extra piece turned back under the collar which I thought implied higher quality workmanship.
@GMMcL  I called Ralph Lauren and the lady told me that they have their stuff made by so many different companies that they cant know where individual items are made. She said that even she can't check it up. Hmmmm....
This one is made in Italy. Its on the tag by the neck.Someone else told me it might be Caruso and that Caruso has many different labels. Thanks, I would love to know who makes it.
A couple of thrifts hereSpeaking of Oxxford.Super 110s suit Super 150s Jacket orphan? [[SPOILER]]
^^^Whoaaa!  I don't see him as the type to not respond to someone just because they're new anyway.
I think in the first post he writes that he will only open it to members who are around for a certain amount of time.
Can anyone please ID these Double RL labels. Are they made by Caruso?      
100% thriftedPal Zileri pants NWT 100% discount store bargainsDouble RL 3 piece suit. All parts were actually sold individually but I matched them up and got a suit. 3 roll 2 w/ collared vest [[SPOILER]] RLPL Keaton lux 200sFirst time ever finding this in a discount storeHermes unlined tie [[SPOILER]]
That's thrift prices alright, and I might say possibly one of the most valuable items I've seen thrifted here. Dude you make my head spin. Oh, and the pics look like its fine although the one of the Hermes on the side of the buckle is hard to see, but if its engraved not stamped then you're ok. Not that you need my endorsement.Not that I'm the resident expert but as I said, the Hermes on the buckle should be engraved not stamped. You can tell if there is a square...