or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

I will certainly be adding to the description after this. My question is though, that if the buyer can see the color, design and style in the pictures and the measurements are accurately described, then what can be the complaint if I call it a sportcoat and it once had a matching pants. Until I heard this debate here not long ago I didn't even know there was a difference and I and my friends called everything a "jacket".
 One day. I don't have a regular job yet so Im doing this in the meantime to support my fambly. Once I get a full timer I will probably consign a lot of my stuff.
I understood this. The part I don't get is what is the real difference other than the styling which is all there in the pictures?
So please can we clarify once and for all. Is there legally (e-baywise) a difference between a suit jacket, blazer and sport coat. Is showing pictures of everything not enough? If not, educate me please.
I know. The tag says 48-42. But please tell me that after seeing all the pictures how does it make a difference what you call it. The GA part was a messed up cut-paste. Pretty messing listing. Im kind of surprised that I did this.
I got this message from a buyer "How do you describe this as a blazer sport coat? It appears to be a suit coat and difficult to wear as a sport coat" What in the world is he talking about? The pictures show everything there is to see? http://www.ebay.com/itm/131088241826?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649 Please disregard the setup, I do it better now.
Nice Spoo! Always take the wife seriously.
Thanks, I tried this a few times and every time I hit OK it freezes and I cant even cancel out of it. In any case it seems to work without it.
Thank you! That was a big help. I just googled it and got this listing from someone else. Sorry I don't know how to make a link yet.http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-TRAFALGAR-SILK-JAPANESE-GEISHA-SUSPENDERS-BRACES-W-LEATHER-FITTINGS-/261360241637?nma=true&si=GRZoFzKgnwjGp6CxWweaVpBfXIA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557Now I need to decide auction vs. BIN and wait it out.
Im trying to figure out how to describe this pattern. Would this be a Chinese women or a Japanese women or neither, based on the dress and letters above her? If its not clear enough to tell I can get another.