or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Ok, thanks, so I'm not the only one waiting in line at the PO again. Glad to hear its not my computer or something.
Got this message today from a potential customer on a Chanel tie who figured out where I had bought it by recognizing the back of the tag. He then proceeds to ask... Buyer: Do you remember how much it was at xxxxx? thanks   Me: I'm sorry, I cant reveal that information. Its a business policy. I can suggest that you try and call them, they may be able to answer you over the phone. All the best!   Buyer: Actually no, I'm opting to buy this from you but I just want to...
Its true. One of the postal workers told me that and asked why I want both. Interesting though, I did read up somewhere that both are needed to satisfy the gluttonous pay-pal.
Priority, not flat rate. I have signature confirmation checked because its over 250 and I add insurance form shipcover. It sometimes doesn't even add the insurance cost to the total until I click the check a few times.Another thing I wonder is, if I buy insurance which makes the recipient sign anyway, is it necessary to buy signature confirmation?
As far as shipping ratings go I would suggest that you offer free shipping and just raise your starting price by that much. With free shipping you automatically get 5 stars on the shipping rating.
Is anyone else having trouble with e-bays shipping labels? Whenever I add insurance I get an error we cannot retrieve the label 9 error 2340- the postage amount given is invalid for this rate class] Anyone know what to do?
Wow! Thank you! I had no idea
How you gonna ship those??? Pick-up only? Ok, a really big box, huh?
Thrifted a really strange hat today.Burberrys wool. What is it, a golf hat? [[SPOILER]] Ferragamo tieand a recent Zegna wool/silk sport coat. with the hanger :) [[SPOILER]]