or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

A few thrift finds. Has been slow lately.Vitaliano Pancaldi.   First nice one I've ever found.  [[SPOILER]]
A few thrifts and some discount store shebang.First the thrifts....Wacky 1976 Hickey Freeman 3 roll two sportcoat. Some golf club patch sewn on. [[SPOILER]] Boss zip up sweaterBallantyneZegna sweater shirtand some more... [[SPOILER]]  And some Tom Ford discount store stuffTF Sportcoat MTMfour pairs of pants, three were custom made for Sir Phillip Green. I guess he couldn't pay the bill so he left them....   Awesome TF Croc leather and material belt 
It was dark gray, size 38. For realz.
Oh.  Thanks for the info. I once came across a Kiton suit in Last Call NM that was 97% vicuna for about 3700$. Unfortunately I didn't have the money to invest to buy it and flip it but I still dream about it from time to time.
Just curious, anyone know the price range on something like this?Also,  a bit off topic but it has to do with Vicuna, is Escorial in the same category?
 WOW! This coat is off the charts!
@GMMcL Your finds are fantastic and your pictures are phenomenal! Keep em coming!
^^ I have seen the script on non-purple label stuff such as womens clothing and a Ralph Lauren golf jacket that I have.
Thanks. I think I'll pm you a list later.
My sister just found a bunch of old records in the house she bought. Can anyone please clue me in on the best way to find out their value. They are all singles and some of the names I recognized like the beatles, rolling stones, bob dylon and barbara streisand. Also, if anyone cares to see pics I'll be happy to post some. Thanks all.