or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Hit some discount stores todayRLPL shoes. Can anyone please tell me who the makers of the shoes are?  [[SPOILER]]  Some ties. (Isaia is cotton wool blend, Charvet on right is 50 wool 50 silk) And some thrifts
Nice! I just got the same Tom Ford ties, like the two left ones.
Been busy lately but heres a good one. True thrift Is this a thread first?Ricci super 180s navy suit n/a [[SPOILER]] Charles Tyrwhitt sport coat Also got some nice discount store stuff at killer prices but I'll only post the more unusual ones for me [[SPOILER]]
I definitely agree with your difference of BINOBO
People do it on the chance that nobody here has found it and may benefit from the find. Obviously the flip-side is that someone has found it and will lose out because of the competition. So which side wins?
Just curious, these pictures are not in the US are they? I'm just thinking the stone walls look middle eastern.
@jdrizzy nice haul!   Isaia suit NWT! Is this a  good deal or am I missing something? http://www.ebay.com/itm/111354593650?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649     Edit 48Ls out there, another Isaia suit NWT http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-3195-ISAIA-NAPOLI-BASE-S-100-Wool-130s-Blue-Blazer-Jacket-Mens-48L-/111330100307?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item19ebca8453
Hello everyone! I've been really busy with preparing for my first interview so I haven't had much time to shop for the last month. Congratulations to me, I got the job!!! The downside of course is that now I don't have much time to thrift. Here are a couple of things I got from the few times I went out.ThriftsOxxford navy suit classic. super 130s [[SPOILER]] Brooks Brothers suit made in Italy. Anyone know the maker?? [[SPOILER]] Some tiesBoss, Brioni, ZegnaHickey Freeman x...
I've had pretty good luck with this. I've had the manager give me her opinion in the hermes store, we then had a 1/2 hr. chat about their stuff and I also had 2 bags authenticated at a ferragamo outlet. I do agree that burberry might be harder to get help though.
Lol. Very interesting, I've never heard that names had to come from the Bible.