or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Nice!I just bought a New with tags Turnbull & Asser suit from her that had a tear right under the outside chest pocket and the pants were a different size from the jacket. Did have tags though :/. Of course I'm returning it and they're good about that but be ready for whatever comes....
French American Reweavers in NYC are good. He seems like a really honest guy too so he'll tell you if he can fix it right before hand.
 Thanks guys. Valuable lesson learned I guess.  Bit of a let down here...
So you don't see anything suspect I take it? Any clue on the lining content? I had a suit a while ago that was much better but I think that one was St. Andrew or something...
E-thrifted this Zilli suit but upon inspection I'm not terribly impressed with the quality. Would any of the resident experts care to weigh in on the authenticity? Also, what is the lining made of, I can't seem to decipher the contents on the tag.... 55% T 35% R 10% W. All the Zilli suits I see are 70% silk 30% Cupro Bemberg lining although this is the first wool/silk shell I've come across with Zilli....          
@Shanejosephxxx NMLC has started this really annoying policy of writing prices on their ties right on the main label so if someone flips your tie to see who you're wearing they're hit with the price mark. Obviously for flipping this really devalues it. In case you're interested, I found that an eraser will remove most of it to a point where it doesn't stand out anymore. If you want you can also blacken it with a sharpie but the ink spreads so be careful.
My GW gets a lot of clubs but I know nothing about them. Is there anything specific that I should look for?
This is the guide I've been using. I can't vouch for it but it worked for me.http://fityn.com/official-shell-cordovan-shoes-model-numbers-guide/
I bought 2 Gucci suits recently and both had 5 button cuffs so there's gotta be more to it. ...
is there any actual difference between the womens and mens peacoat? They button either way? Is the sizing marked differently or something?