or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

They're gone. I think they still have the cheap polo stuff but not the italian. Now the good stuff is in a boutique and not cheap at all. Back in the day it was great. Once I got 20 rlpl cashmere sweaters for $70 a piece.... got a bunch of rlpl suits foe 250-300... etc.
Interesting comparison btw. An RL rep once told me a "secret" that a lot of rlpl cashmere is actually from loro piana. I think he meant just the fabric but maybe it's more than that...
@rhz5001 I was thinking to ship First Class, he agreed I would not be responsible for a lost or damaged package more than I am reimbursed from USPS, which would be nothing in First Class....
Hey guys, I had a brand new e-bay buyer, literally opened his account today, who messaged me asking me for the additional shipping cost to ship a $70 tie to Hong Kong. Meaning he wants me to add the shipping cost to the price and to allow him to buy. I don't normally ship internationally but I make exceptions upon request. My question is, is there any kind of known scam going on? Am I asking to get ripped off if I agree or am I being too nervous?
Got these at a discount store...     Loro Piana Baby cashmere turtleneck x2 Feels like a cloud!   Tom Ford  supposedly James Bond style   Zegna , Ricci, Ricci , Zegna   Berluti linen/cotton/silk blazer   This slit is found over the arm, near the shoulder. Can anyone please clue me in on what it is?       2 Quindicis, not 10% but a fantastic deal for personal use   Deakin & Francis Enamel/Silver clinks. These little guys retail for...
^ yes, doesn't look like any brioni tags I've ever seen.
@Takai@ridethecliche Thanks guys!
Found me some Brooks Brothers shells! Anyone know who makes for them?
Your entire listing is fantastic! The pictures, the theme... WOW!
That bag looks fantastic!