or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

alfred sargent
Nice! I also recently got a brioni at off 5th for about 420. Was cashmere though. My first personal brioni, I wear it like a boss! I think it was mispriced for 749.99 and 40% off or something, even though isaias were 1400.
I'm not sure but I always thought those tags with "ing" before loro piana just means it's their fabric but not made by them which means he has no business listing it under loro piana brand. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Finally some real thrifts! Phineas Cole super 110s suit, mint condition!   L-R Tino Cosma, old Versace, YSL (nice pattern so I took it), Ricci NWT! (from back when their retail was $190), Boss, Ricci Custom Turnbull & Asser light yellow shirt This little guy I found in the box of a pair of Brioni shoes that I discount stored. Leather bound handle and heavy metal, I'm thinking copper.
Those buttons look exactly like those on an armani shirt I had about 17 years ago, so definitely looks real to me, just old.
Discount brag. Finally found a tie case, not sure if keeping...      
Yes this happened to me. A buyer claimed he never got the package and he sounded honest but the signature confirmation said "signed for". When I looked on the USPS web site it said signed by P OFFICE. Meaning that the post office signed for it which of course they can't do. I ended up having a long correspondence with the buyer and also calling the post office in Florida. When I spoke to the manager there he said that the delivery guy was carrying the package when he...
First English pair of shoes thrifted for me Churchs custom grade. Well worn but still have life to them       Discount stored Burberry jeans
+10000000
I've only seen them made in France.Not that I've seen everything yet though....