or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

I can think of a dozen reasons why someone wouldn't honor an eBay decision, I have no experience with PayPal though.
a little late on the reply but I've seen uman at barneys and the retail was way up there. I think it was around what brioni was.
Tiecrafters?
Todays thrifts Stefano Ricci tie (1$) and Lindberg acetanium eyeglasses (99 cents)    
^^ I plan to wear them with a black peak lapel RLBL suit and a Quindici tie.
No not gray, they're black. I never was very good at pictures. Truth is I don't see many dark gray shoes at all. I do see a lot of dark blue suedes though, but I dont think I've actually ever seen anyone wearing them. If you really want dark gray, I would try saks off 5th, they seem to have nice varieties in shoes.
They're brand new so not $15 but in the middle. $275.
I've been on the lookout for shoes for my sisters wedding coming up in a month. I wanted wingtips and here's what I found at a very decent discount price...
Took advantage of the holiday for some discount steals! Handmade Zegna shoes x 2   Tom Ford cashmere/wool turtleneck. Coloring is not showing but its a gorgeous blue.     Suede trimmed TF cardigan with suede elbow patches Loro Piana belt for the Mrs. Another extra one for the jealous sister...  And last but not least, a few Quindicis. N/A
if they are indeed new and are 2 button, 2 vents in a nice pattern you can make some good money imo.If you're patient I bet you could get over 600 maybe more.