or Connect

Posts by marc roberto

Lol. Very interesting, I've never heard that names had to come from the Bible.
So all the names you're considering are biblical names, huh? Michael is biblical but pretty ordinary. Moses would be a bit unusual.
 AWESOME!!!! DIBS ON ANY 36-38!!!
E-Thrift brag http://www.ebay.com/itm/141242438062?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
So did you win?
^^@orgetorix those are some really nice fits! Well done!!
Why do you think its fake?
+10. Wonder who makes it.
I fully agree with you on the second part. However, I don't think I made any kind of "rookie mistake" as you call it in explaining how things work to him. I did him a favor because I'm a nice person and I see no harm in it. I didn't do it because I thought I had to. The numbers I gave him were all based on an imaginary price and I helped to open his mind to the other side of the deal. Otherwise you are absolutely right. I can sell for whatever price I want to, if he...
I agree with you that there was no obligation for me to answer him about the price but I personally feel that since he was new to e-bay and it would be a benefit for all buyers to better understand the workings behind the sellers on e-bay that I would take the time and opportunity to explain it to him. We don't just have things sitting around the house in a way that its all profit, we spend money, time and effort just like any business. I don't think many buyers think of...