or Connect

Posts by cmboland

A month old and barely worn. The color is a light olive color Comes with original hang tags. This is the ultimate chino. Medium weight Italian cotton with a smooth feel. Great for every day wear or for more business casual occasions. Measurements: Waist: 34" Thigh: 12" Knee: 8.5" Hem 7.5" Inseam 32" $100 shipped NO TRADES. Get new quality for half the price.
Flat head 3012   http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=1190 Self edge link. Bought these on impulse when I shouldn't have. Asking $290 shipped Size 33 and brand new with tags. Never tried on or soaked. Tags attached **Measurements:** *  Waist 34 *  Thigh 13.2 *  Knee: 9.4 *  Hem 7.6 *  Inseam 38 *  Rise 11.6 Expect 2" shrink in the waist .5" in the leg and 3" in the inseam
Hey there,   I purchased these in august of 2013 and havent given them much wear time due to the waist being too large for me.   Would like to sell for cash only, no trades   Wasit 36" (fully stretched) Thigh 12.5" Knee 8.7 Hem 7.75" Inseam 32"   These have been washed twice by hand in detergent   Photos were taken indoors in fairly low light with my DSLR. Denim is a bit darker than in the photos and fading is not as prominent on the back pocket. I will take...
Hey everybody, I received this shirt and can't return it due to final sale Shirt is brand new with tags and never even been worn. Size medium $110 shipped
Due to unforeseen financial stress I have to sell a few things These were new in September. Worn maybe 2 weeks Hemmed by blue owl to 32". No stains or dirt. Hardly any fades Comes with tags $140 shipped These are truly great condition and I would not be selling if I did not money. Waist 34.5 Thigh 12.3 Knee 8.75 Hem 7.75 Inseam 32" I apologize for lack of photos at the moment
Hello friends! These are 2 months old and have been tapered from the inseam by rail car fine goods Waist 34" Thigh 12.5" Knee 8.75" Hem 8" Inseam 34 (BiG chainstitch) $200 shipped
Hello everyone! These are my 2 month old strike gold 1105 that we're tapered at railcar fine goods from the inseam Waist 35" Thigh 12.2" Hem 7.6" Inseam 32.5" $140 shipped to USA
Natural indigo hoodie that has always been hand washed and hung to dry. This hoodie does bleed to lighter fabrics due to the indigo dye Very rare piece from wings and made from the small loop terry for the inside. Any distressing you see is pre distressed from the factory. Hoodie has minimal fading since purchase. The color is off due to poor iPhone photos. The manufacturers photo is most accurate Measurements P2P: 21" Shoulders: 18" Length from back of hood 23" Tag...
WINGS HORNS INDIGO HOODIE Natural indigo hoodie that has always been hand washed and hung to dry. This hoodie does bleed to lighter fabrics due to the indigo dye Very rare piece from wings and made from the small loop terry for the inside. Any distressing you see is pre distressed from the factory. Hoodie has minimal fading since purchase. The color is off due to poor iPhone photos. The manufacturers photo is most accurate Measurements P2P: 21" Shoulders: 18" Length...
WINGS HORNS INDIGO HOODIE Natural indigo hoodie that has always been hand washed and hung to dry. This hoodie does bleed to lighter fabrics due to the indigo dye Very rare piece from wings and made from the small loop terry for the inside. Any distressing you see is pre distressed from the factory. Hoodie has minimal fading since purchase. The color is off due to poor iPhone photos. The manufacturers photo is most accurate Measurements P2P: 21" Shoulders: 18" Length...