or Connect

Posts by mrblueblue

FYI - from Nepenthes NY, measurements for Rough Out Coats:  
  The way I would wear them is to have the rest of my outfit "normal"--simple button down shirt, normal pants, and boots--to bring out the quirkiness of the coat.  I'm a size 31 waist (always go with size 32 in EG pants) and found that I'm a size small in the Rebuild Fatigues. They fit like fatigues...roomy and straight. I didn't feel any sizing issues--granted, I'm pretty slim. 
Harris Tweed Rought Out Coat @ Nepenthes NYC   Incredible! Has a Comme des Garcons feel to it.  
JUNYA WATANABE FW14Yarn Dyed Check Shirt x Cotton Herringbone Shirt Condition: New with tagsShipping: USPS Priority (not included, add $10)Payment: Cash, Money Order, PayPalNo refunds
ts(s) CUT OFF HOODIE Gear up for winter with this exceptional knit hoodie from ts(s). Cut off hem and monkish hood!  100% knit wool. Retails at ~450   Condition: Like New Shipping: USPS Priority (not included, add $15) Payment: Cash, Money Order, PayPal No refunds   Size 2: Shoulder - 18"  Chest - 21  Length - 28  Arm - 24
I have these Our Legacy Items for sale! Purple Blue Zip Hoodie ($125) Jaiku Rib Round Neck ($145)   Condition: Both are in excellent, like-new condition. Shipping: USPS Priority (not included, add $10) Payment: Cash, Money Order, PayPal No refunds     Purple Blue Zip Hoodie   Rare piece with a fantastic color. Size 48:  17.5 Shoulders  21.5 Chest  27 Length Jaiku Rib Round Neck Super warm and elegant. Great over a button down shirt. Retails at $225 Size...
Parting with my Mountain Track Sneakers. Super comfortable.   Mesh, suede, and leather uppers.   Commando sole.   Condition: Excellent. Lightly used. Has been cleaned and brushed. Shipping: extra $10 with USPS First Class Payment: Cash, Money Order, PayPal No refunds
Sad to part with these beautiful shirts, but alas I have grown out of them! (I'm really a size 48 in OL) First Shirt - Mud - Size 46 ($50) First Shirt - Vegetable Blue (Indigo) - Size 46 ($35) Condition: In great used condition (needs to be ironed however!). Blue shirt has very slight wear on left sleeve.Shipping: USPS First Class or Payment: Cash, Money Order, PayPalNo refunds First Shirt in Mud The color and texture is what makes this a great shirt. The color is "Mud" --...
 Modern Appeal Clothing (M.A.C.) in San Francisco has a few left. They don't have an online store so you'll have to call them. I picked one up and love the fit and color.
Hi everyone, I am selling the following Our Legacy items: Perfect Tee - Black - Size 46 ($20) Perfect Tee - Melange Blue - Size 46 ($35) Great Sweat - Bucle Grey - Size 46 ($50) Great Hood - Purple Blue - Size 46 ($50) Condition: Used, but no defectsShipping: USPS First Class or Payment: Cash, Money Order, PayPalNo refunds   [[SPOILER]]  Let me know if you have any questions!