or Connect

Posts by aragon765

Hi all, I have been enjoying reading and learning from these forums for a couple of months now. The time has come to post a couple of pictures and see if I can get some recommendations on fit/style moving forward. I am 28, tall and slim (6'4" and +/- 165), a 2nd year law student needing to get a couple more suits before the summer and my first law firm work experience (quite conservative firm, from what I can gather). I have purchased two suits already: one MTM and...
Quote: Originally Posted by aragon765 Does anyone know how 'imperfect' an AE 'slightly imperfect' shoe is? Are they talking a smudge on the sole, or a incorrectly tanned upper? In an ideal world, they would post what the imperfection is... To answer my own question (there was a FAQ on the site...) AE says: "Slightly imperfect refers to the fact that these are Allen-Edmonds factory seconds. Each shoe listed as slightly imperfect will have...
Does anyone know how 'imperfect' an AE 'slightly imperfect' shoe is? Are they talking a smudge on the sole, or a incorrectly tanned upper? In an ideal world, they would post what the imperfection is...
Vote +1