or Connect

Posts by knocksteaady

bump
offers are WELCOME
Since 1830, Cumbernauld, Scotland-based Mackintosh has been the go-to maker of some of the finest rain gear in the world. This bonded cotton trench completely protects you from rain, thanks to a covered button placket and a hood (but it doesn't make you overheat, thanks to the discreet underarm vents). This is how gentlemen handle inclement weather. Cotton.  Hooded.  Button closure.  Welt pockets.  Single vent.  Unlined.  Dry clean.  Made in the United Kingdom   Retails...
FS is a brand new Archival Clothing Rucksack in Grey.    The Rucksack is a modern interpretation of the traditional canoe pack made from stout, closely woven waxed twill. With a slim profile, durable construction and sensible features, the Rucksack is considered to be free of complications and sure to please even the most demanding user. The waxed cotton twill is remarkably water resistant and tough enough to stand years of use. Dimensions: 18” x 13” x 5”  Volume...
bump
BUMP
Here for sale is a brand new pair of Alfred Sargent x J. Crew Navy Double Monks Size 10 US. Never worn. 87 Last. Good-year welt. Retail is 525. Get them here for a steal at 250 USD, Shipping included. Next day shipping. 
a pic of my 3sixteen x viberg chromepaks.
hey guys i'll be flying in from toronto to nyc on july 1st to hopefully nab a pair of the chromepaks. as per andrew's policy, i'm willing to proxy a pair of natty cxl ro's and a pair of black oil tan ro's in a size 7.5 and if no split sizing, a 7. message for details
can anyone recommend a cobbler in toronto? just landed a pair of shell carmina double monks and i would like to put toe taps on them.