or Connect

Posts by Omega Male

No my good sir.  Not that I'd kick a Saxonia Annual out of bed either ...
I guess this belongs here for discussion and/or derision.   https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/expensive-watches-command-respect-what-happened-when-i-tested-that
Just fun, a electronically-minded friend of mine recently acquired this fine late-sixties Patek timepiece, with bonus atomic word clock.  
Re the brief Bentayga digression, here's someone at Moor Park giving it the full go.  
Feel the same way about William & Son. On passing, I am compelled to pop in and play with the Laurent Ferriers. Think by now they must sense the hook is set ...
Wempe or WoS? Absolutely love the Saxonia Annual. The white gold with the blued hands makes me go hnnnng.
Sounds like my Tinder profile ...    Congrats on the Overseas! Really like the new line.
I'm also too OCD to get my head around the bits of batons on the 5712.   5726 on a bracelet is the best Nautilus for me -- symmetry uber alles.  
One thing you can't accuse Richard Mille of is being bad at talent spotting.   * eschews trendy coach (middle) * wears watch * obliterates world record out of nowhere * thanks God and RM *
One wonders how fast London prices are going to adjust after today's GBP swan dive? For example, the £8,250 Rolex agreed to sell me a 116500 for in March is already worth almost 800 Swiss Francs less than it was back then.