or Connect

Posts by subi50

Up for sale is a pair of Silvano Lattanzi suede Norvegese split-toe for Brioni. Completely handmade. Retail is $2800.   These shoes are crafted from the best suede leather. These use a Norvegese construction method with a double-braided stitch along the entire base of the upper.  Both materials and construction are of the highest quality and craftsmanship. The original soles and heels are in likewise great shape. The soles are thick and strong.   There are newones. The...
i'd like to buy Silvano Lattanzi shoes in used, new or like new condition. sizes are uk 8~10. please message me if you have for sale along with your asking price. and pics if any would be appreciated. best regards.
i'd like to buy Silvano Lattanzi shoes in used, new or like new condition. sizes are uk 8~10. please message me if you have for sale along with your asking price. and pics if any would be appreciated. best regards.
i'd like to buy Saint Crispin's shoes in used, new or like new condition. sizes are uk 8~9. please message me if you have for sale along with your asking price. and pics if any would be appreciated. best regards.
i'd like to buy Saint Crispin's shoes in used, new or like new condition. sizes are uk 8~10. please message me if you have for sale along with your asking price. and pics if any would be appreciated. best regards.