or Connect

Posts by Life Costumes

Brand new with tags PRPS Butterscotch-Multi Wool Cardigan size XL. From Nordstrom, guaranteed authentic. Retails for $270, get it at a huge discount! Details: Upgrade casual looks with a contemporary twist in Prps' modern knit cardigan, detailed with reverse patterned sleeves for an understated edge of rugged sophistication. Shawl collar, black ribbed trim, button-down front, patch pockets. Classic straight fit. Pair with button-downs and favorite cords, or with super...
Brand New with tags Pendleton "Diamond Desert" Navajo Print Shawl Collar Cardigan size small (Pendleton runs large so fits a Medium). Pendleton brings you this new men's pullover knit sweater! It is made of 100% lambswool and features a chunky 3-gauge knit design with a Navajo print pattern. This grey style has a shawl collar with buffalo nickel-embossed metal buttons and long raglan sleeves. Perfect to bring along for those chilly nights! Retails for $198. $96 Free...
Brand New with tags Mac Alan Scottish Cashmere Argyle Sweater XXL. One of the softest sweaters I've ever owned. 100% Scottish Cashmere - impeccable craftsmanship. These sweaters are costly but will wear well for years if cared for. From Nordstrom, guaranteed authentic. Retails for $425. Get it at a huge discount! $119 Free shipping within the US. Will insure to protect against loss ans damage. International shipping paid buy buyer. No returns unless it is not as described.
Brand new with tags Baldwin Denim the Ryan pants in washed camo size 31. From Nordstrom, retails for $190. Get them at a discount! Cotton trouser pant from Baldwin in washed camouflage print. Features front slant pockets, back welt pockets, and zip and button fly closure. 100% Cotton Made in USA Price is $150 with free shipping within the USA. No international shipping. SOLD
If you shop at Nordstrom, I have all kinds of auctions that you might like. Many styles are from the current season and still sell for full price including: AG Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, 7 For All Mankind, and True Religion. I add new items throughout the week. Some examples are below:   AG Jeans Protege in 3 Year Field size 34 NWT http://www.ebay.com/itm/130884375755?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   7 For all Mankind Austyn in Dark...