or Connect

Posts by 4characters

^Thanks The Lee’s are about a year and a half (or so) old and the Iron Hearts are about a year.
Lee 23oz Iron Heart
Good question, they are actually working on getting land to grow organic Arizona pima cotton right now... Then they will weave the denim on their vintage shuttle looms in-house. It’s super exciting!
*relaxed straight sz 34
 Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona)   Lawless Denim is a really fascinating company; especially in the current state of American denim when 85% of American made jeans (including many made by small kickstarted companies) are contracted out to one company to be made in one factory. Unlike many of the other companies, lawless makes there own jeans in their own factory and they aren’t stopping there, they have actually purchased several old shuttle looms are working to...
American startup of the day: Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona)   Lawless Denim is a really fascinating company; especially in the current state of American denim when 85% of American made jeans (including many made by small kickstarted companies) are contracted out to one company to be made in one factory. Unlike many of the other companies, lawless makes there own jeans in their own factory and they aren’t stopping there, they have actually purchased several old...
The first pair had only a bar tack. Iron Heart usually has hidden rivets, but I do have a pair of IH superblacks with no hidden rivets, but they still have the same rear pocket stitching. I would assume that this is done by machine, actually I believe that the shop Gustin uses Is even geared up to do this particular detail.
I’ve had problems in the past with the back pockets causing holes on other jeans, but I’ve found that most really nice jeans (and all my Iron Heart jeans) have this particular detail that seems to greatly reduce friction and better distribute stress.   The problem: Think this will prevent the problem Iron Heart pockets (holding up very well, not a hint of the above issue): Gustin could add a tiny bit of reinforcement to increase durability like many of the...
Zimbabwe hair shot + Reinforced my back pockets.     (I also reinforced the other one...)
^ You sure know how to give a man boot envy…