or Connect

Posts by timk

I’m looking for some black, beater jeans. I’m thinking of buying these Uniqlo Skinny Tapered Black jeans. I read somewhere that they are waxed. Is this true? And how is the fit compared to the Acne Ace jeans?   Thanks in advance!
Are there any RG stockists in Berlin?
Check my listing
I have JE Cast / Coast jeans for sale sz. 29 and im looking for a sz. 27/28, hmu.
APC New Cure Indigo Raw Jeans Denim „A.P.C.’s narrowest fit, the New Cure jeans have a lower rise and are very narrow through the hips to the ankle. The mid-weight selvedge denim is rigid, but not heavy. It will break in with wear and create unique fading and detailing. The classic 5-pocket styling maintains the clean lines and minimal patterns the brand is known for. Button fly.”   Color: Indigo Condition: Worn twice, never washed. 9.9/10 Size: 27” > stretches to...
John Elliott +Co The Cast - Coast Jeans Den "Slim tapered fit with a low rise in the front and higher rise in the back. Washed and distressed 12.5 oz Japanese indigo selvedge denim with tonal stitching.”   Color: Coast Condition: Worn once, tag is still there  Size: 29” Price: $220 + shipping   Measurements: Waist: 16.5” Inseam: 33.5” Hem (leg opening): 6.5”   Kind Regards,   Tim Koelen
Does someone know a brand that makes this kind of pullovers? Chunky knit with side slits. 
na