or Connect

Posts by zen91

Oh sorry I forgot to mention NYC. And I won't need to un-skinny them. I wear what I think makes me look good. 
I have a suit pant that I want to re-cut. It's a slim fit pant that fits me quite well but I want it to be skinny, not just slim fit. Is it possible to take it to a tailor and specify how you want the pant to be re-cut? What tailors would you recommend? I am willing to pay up to $300 for it. 
Thank again for the advice. Since I couldn't find a thread dedicated to Proper Suit, I will just state my question here, hopefully people having experience with Proper Suit can shed some insights. Does Proper Suit accommodate your request regarding the style of the pant or do they just help you with the measurement? In particular, I need my pant to have the skinny cut closest to the body (not just slim cut like most of suits at SS have). Can Proper Suit help me with that...
Thank for the insight. I definitely need to come in person and have the tailor done the measurements, so I guess Kent Wang is out of the question. I am thinking about Proper Suit. Can you suggest some more well regarded tailors in NYC? I am not looking for someone who is conservative with his cut. The more fashion-forward, the better.
Can some experienced posters here elaborate more on the negative feedback regarding Indochino? I normally don't have many problems with the jackets (even OTR fits me OK) but I am quite picky with the pants. I normally wear tight and slim pants so I thought Indochino would serve me better. To be very honest, none of the styles at SS really satisfied me when it comes to the pants even after all the alternation (their jackets though fit exceptionally well).    I heard about...
So today I went to the store in Soho and ended up buying another Lazio suit from SS (the pant is gonna be slimmed). After trying different styles of fit, it seems that the Lazio cut with slimmed pant is the best SS can offer for my standard and I am quite satisfied with it. I don't know if I would come back to SS again since currently they have 5-6 colors for the Lazio and I already bought two. Definitely recommend them to anyone interested in buying a decent quality...
I did mention that to the salesperson at SS but she said she wouldn't recommend messing up with the construction of the pant and that the Lazio cut is designed to be a little more conservative than the Washington. Is there anyone who has tried their different styles, who could comment on the slimness of the pants?   I am also really tempted to try my luck with Indochino since I really like the slim cut of their suits but the process seems too complicated and is gonna take...
Hi everyone, it's my first post here. I recently bought a suit from SS NYC store.    http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-light-grey-plain-lazio-p3516i/P3516I,en_US,pd.html?start=2&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Washington%7cLazio   I am satisfied with the suit in general since the jacket has a very slim cut that fits me well (the salesperson told me that it's the slimmest style they have). However, the pant is not slim enough for my liking. I still bought it since...