or Connect

Posts by TheObserver

It's just called Double Rider, no year attached. He was nit-picking on you.  
This? http://www.yelp.com/biz/town-and-country-cleaners-bellevue   Is it even worth the hefty price? 
I want to revive this thread, since it's 2 years old. Do any of the Seattleites on this board have a preferred dry cleaner?
I want to revive this thread, since it's five years old. Do any of the Seattleites on this board have a preferred dry cleaner?                
Out of the topic, any recommendation for a really good dry cleaner in Seattle and upper area?    Not necessary to be super expensive but must be able to take care of designer' clothes
 He has crooked teeth, but I think he is trying to channel some models. You know, the type of professional models that slightly open their mouths for photoshoot. 
^ lol WTF. Josh looks like Caucasian version of City of Gentlemen 
I'm glad Totokaelo has a new model. The old guy looks awkward as fuck.
 Coggles is full of shit. Got a pair of boots in black but it turned out to be dark brown. Their product images are so shitty that they cannot display the real color. I filed a complaint and they only said sorry and offered 10% refund as compensation on $600 boots. I could not return it either cuz I paid $63 custom duty and they don't refund that money. Not to mention banking international transaction fee. And yes, they don't deduct VAT. Still waiting for 10% refund after...
Damn! Speaking of EVO I miss the old days playing Street Fighter 4 in Tokyo. Who won this year? Justin?