or Connect

Posts by TheObserver

What a shame. Sashiko fabric is amazing. Color is really nice too.
  [[SPOILER]]  I've worn this style for almost 5 years. Pretty versatile ime. I leave the sideburn long and thick and just sweep them behind my ears. Back length is about jawline. Of course you can always sweep the bang backward for a more business-y look.
Just curious what kind of bag would you carry wearing DR? Normally I carry a navy Filson briefcase, I don't think it would go with the DR very well. 
Sandro SS16 look less like SLP, more like Lemaire.
I like Geller as a designer but I feel his clothes are real hard to wear separately. It's like you'd have to wear head to toe Geller to do their justice.   Exclude norm core pieces like sweatshirts, sweatpants, and jeans.
 Good to know. Greatly appreciate the work you put towards this matter.
Assuming what's going on in that master spreadsheet is real, then Dieworkwear's jacket is being made and possibly will be completed in a week or two. I doubt if he would keep pursuing legal actions once he got the jacket.
That guy is like Drew Keith of game designers. He couldn't finish FF15 after working on it for like 10 years. I would expect the same for FF7 remake. It's basically making a whole new game, except the plot.
I'm so tired of Drew fucking Keith. At this point, I want neither jacket nor refund. I want Drew goes to jail. 
PurseForum.  Well said.