or Connect

Posts by TheObserver

Don't. Sort wishlist items since the beginning of season. Kop when the time comes. 
 Owning TOJ products is everyone's dream. 
I dont understand. Isn't Blue Owl is all about denim and leather goods? 
Must be a coincidence. I've just watched HP tonight with my girl as she asked me to. Strangly enough I find the monologue from Batman fits Snape perfectly. 
MMM and RO can be bought on sale for $1k-$2k and I see it reasonable. SLP permanent collection leather has never been discounted iirc. People who own slp permanent leather must be minority.
Stop mentioning SLP and the like in this thread. You all know no one is going to drop $4k-$5k on a jacket.
5 zip calf - channel your inner Drew Keith 
^ This is excellent. Please post to WAYWT.
Anyone handled the real mccoys m51/m48 parkas? Seem like they are just shells? no lining or whatever.
The dark navy wool field coat has a lightly coating gives it a very expensive, understated feel.    Size XS,  will fit 44/46, depends on desired fit. I used to wear true 46 and it fitted comfortably slim. Only let it goes bc now I'm more like between 46 and 48. It will be quite boxy if you are true 44.   Dark Navy  100% wool coating exterior, detachable wool liner Made in USA XS   Shoulder : 18" Pit to pit : 19.5" Length : 28.5" Sleeve : 24"   $450 shipped...