or Connect

Posts by TheObserver

What's the point of wearing expensive clothes if people around you cannot recognize the brands? Think about it, like when someone ask where you got the blazer, they would not be impressed if you said "Epaulet". Whereas everyone knows Armani (you don't have to say Exchange, just Armani). Go for it!
Does Centre Commercial ever have sale? Want to buy some Kind of Guise.
I really like styling black leather + indigo jeans on Thurston Bros website, feels natural and authentic. Might seem unfashionable to most people here but whatever. 
Can Filson rucksack store a 15" MB? 
I'm debating between Filson rucksack and Tanner Goods Wilderness. Filson is significantly more affordable but not sure if it can store a 15" MB. Also I've had few Filson pieces already so kinda want some change...
 150 Euro for a tee shirt can get you Rick Owens tee on sale. 
When your ordered and received? Model? Why don't you post pics?   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MRajBxbJDZa1RPNwtqhDHhkxLBkQAnakmRRRH74cKNM/edit?pli=1#gid=0
Blue in Green ever have sale? Why several of their products don't even have images? 
It's their fault I guess. Let them wait few more months.
Looking at the spreadsheet, with this pace, I would expect at least 2 to 2.5 years for my order, if they ever delivered.