or Connect

Posts by fischyyy

I'm not an expert in sunglasses, but normally linea rossa should be a bit cheaper, more sporty and maybe an inferior quality as well. Buy whatever style you like best, my optician recommended Tom Ford over Prada.
I'm selling my almost new Nike Flyknit Lunar 1 in size US 11.5 They are the sought after multicolor version. They are a little too big for me, I only wore them once to the shops and back. They come with the original Nike box if desired.   I ship worldwide from Germany, pm me for rates.
Hi guys, my first Sale here is a beatiful Kenzo jacket/blazer. Never worn, washed once. It's too tight for me. Size says L but fits like a small M or large S. 60% Cotton 40% Linen, beautiful for the summer. 110 USD plus shipping Retail was around 399 and I payed about 200. I ship from Germany, pm me for rates (should be low as it is not a huge package)
I'm looking for the TOJ Temple of Jawnz TOJ0 2013 Varsity Navy/Black 48. PM me if you have one or know someone who has.
Nice Jacket, if it was 48 I would be all over it but 46 is too slim for me.
Hi guys I'm looking for a casual pair of brown(ish) shoes to wear but I'm normally a sneaker guy and am a bit overwhelmed with all the choice.   I have searched and found a few interesting ones, what do you guys think of these? Maybe someone with more shoe experience can point our alternatives in a similar style.   I like MMM and it's one of the best non suede shoes I found for my purpose.   Not sure about this one, my girlfriend liked the looks of it and I am...
On the lookout for some brown leather shoes and saw these:
My new Diesel Black Gold Leather Jacket:    
Lanvin High Tops Love the color
My new Lanvin High Tops, the leather is suprisingly soft and padded, totally different to the patent low tops. Only downside, size 8 fits well but I have to loosen the laces a lot before I can get in.