or Connect

Posts by basiameda

Walnut Cordovan Dalton's after 1.5 years of VERY hard wear. If anyone remembers, they had a tear wear the vamp meets the foot and they've held up quite nicely. Can't say I'm a fan of the leather darkening up but the patina development has been beautiful.For reference, some pictures during the month I got them.
  Size 8.5 Cordovan Allen Edmonds added http://www.ebay.com/sch/abor3dboy/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
I found a pair of 9147 Macneils that have creasing patterns like Cordovan but unfortunately they're polished cobbler. Anyone familiar with the material?
 Ironically, I have a question concerning a #8 Tassel Loafer I picked up from eBay. These loafers crease and fold in a similar way on both shoes but my right foot is borderline D/E and accentuates the pattern from the previous owner resulting in bowing.  Can a cobbler do anything to fix this? If i send them in for Alden Restoration, will this fold pattern go away when the shoes are relasted?
      Lots of new shoes added, very open to taking best offers http://www.ebay.com/sch/abor3dboy/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Does anyone know how the 8 last fits relative to the 5 last and the 7/1 lasts? Is the length on the 8 last comparable to the 5 last, hence you should size down 0.5 for the 8 last? Considering buying a pair of Mora 2.0s
Hi Everyone. Hopefully I don't make a bad impression for making this post but I have already posted in the eBay thread. I am currently selling 5 pairs of Allen Edmonds in 8.5 D and 8.5 E on eBay. I'm posting in here because I will be traveling for a month towards the end of September and would like to move some pairs if possible so that I dont have to take down all the listings and relist them when I get back.   If you would like more details or if you're interested in a...
 Should be 15-30% on top of the regular Seconds price (which is discounted relative to Firsts).
 I agree, Cambridge sizing is a little strange. I had to get rid of an 8.5 D that felt like a 9 D. Recently, I got a pair of Burgundy Shell Park Ave in 8.5 D that fit perfect.