or Connect

Posts by blarthyblar

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! @bellyhungry - this is a final sale--so unfortunately I can't exchange--but I will try and pull the pants up like VinnyMac suggested.   As for it being dated...yeah, I don't know. I love the slim lapels and cut--though I'll probably need to lose a few pounds to make this work! Thanks everyone--it made me reconsider this for my wedding...I might just use this as a regular suit. I'm getting a Black Lape suit coming tomorrow--so...
Awesome. Thanks so much for the feedback!!
Hi everyone!   Brand new to the forum, nice to meet you all. I've been lurking for a while, and seeing just how amazing this community is and the taste, passion and discernment given by all members.   I just bought a Ludlow suit (with Classic Fit pants) in an Vitale Barberis Canonico Nailhead Worsted Charcoal wool for my wedding this fall and thought I'd ask for your expert opinions about alterations I should make.   Thanks in advance for all the...
Hi all,   This is Larry, brand new to the forum. I've been reading posts here and there for a while and thought I'd join this fantastic, interesting, discerning, and passionate community.   The past few weeks I've been researching menswear and suiting for my wedding, and it's incredible! The detail, the heritage, the craft, and multitude of sartorial discursive points in suiting as a timeless discipline are really rich and wonderful to behold.   You can check...
Hi everyone!   Brand new to the forum, nice to meet you all. I've been lurking for a while, and seeing just how amazing this community is and the taste, passion and discernment given by all members.   I just bought a Ludlow suit (with Classic Fit pants) in an Vitale Barberis Canonico Nailhead Worsted Charcoal wool for my wedding this fall and thought I'd ask for your expert opinions about alterations I should make.   Thanks in advance for all the...