or Connect

Posts by chev4x4

30% off using “DAD30” @ W Concept.
Hi,  This is what I have in mind:   When I measured the thickness of the shell used for my wallet, it is only 2mm, which is too thin and soft for my liking. My first option: Stitching 2 shells together, but the cost (labor and shell) will be too expensive. My second option: 1 shell and 1 vet tan leather  -> less expensive. My third option: 1 shell without any stitching or pen loop -> the least expensive for me. Any thoughts on my drawing/design? Can you make it happen?
 Are you interested in making one for me? 
 Hi, Is a piece of shell cordovan large enough to make a Midori-style traveler's notebook? 
It looks like I have initiated a “fight” here.  I remembered that Roman said he would have his final words out on Sunday, which I considered as an “official statement”. Anything prior to that was unofficial in my option.   I can express/comment freely as long as I don’t make things up against Linjer. Anyway, I'll end the "fight" here by making this as my last post in this thread. Lastly, best wishes to Linjer.  
 I probably agree with you on "0 marks" as those two areas will go back to normal (black) after conditioning the bag. You may inform Danny the condition of the bag you sent to him. Then he may mention somewhere in his review to let readers know. 
 It looks like Danny's bag has the handle mark as well. Can you notice it from 10ft away?  Probably not. At least, Danny didn't think the handle mark was a big deal as he didn't mention it in this review. I can understand someone may want to add some characters to the bag on his own, so any request of exchange/refund is definitely acceptable.  I am kind of looking forward to Linjer's "official statement" regarding this issue, not just reaching out to people who got...
Most briefcase makers take pictures of their products before sending them out, which helps identify the problems like this. However, I think the damage may be caused by the manufacture when shipping bags to Linjer.         
 If I dressed like that, I would carry a Filson 256 instead. But I am looking forward to his review.