or Connect

Posts by OREO

Alfred Sargent 'Stiles' Made for Herring shoes
  Alfred Sargent Stiles made for Herring shoes. I'v had my eye on them for a while and i found them on 1/2 price sale
I think this is what i am going to do. In the end of the day Jeffery West lasts are more fashion orientated than functional. So i am going to consider the problem as a one off.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but a while ago i had a pair of Jeffery West shoes that had quite a high/Stacked heel and they left me with pain in my ankles when i stood still. This has put me off getting shoes with moderately 'high heels' but i would love to get my self some 'John Lobbs Prestige', problem is they have slightly higher heels than most shoes. Does anyone have experience with this form of ankle pain?
Haha, too much of a risk for me.If they don't fit and i have to sell them on because of no return policy on custom, i'd make a major loss. I haven't no (never really thought of it to be honest) I would ideally want to try on several different lasts in 10.5/11 F, next time I'm heading to London i'll give them a ring. They never offered to
This new rule of 3 pair minimum, price increase and the fact that the Jermayne Street store hasn't been able to provide me with opportunities to try on lasts in 'F' fitting might put me out of making an Edward Green purchase. Real shame, i'v been drooling over the Galway and Nevis for a while
I think but i'm not 100% sure, Anything with the name William is on the same last.
I found the 325 (Pembroke) considerably wider than the 348 (Tetbury), But my Pembrokes aren't the kind of shoes i'd wear with thin socks anyway. Wearing thicker socks definitely compensates for the extra width. 
If you live in the UK there is a company called ''shoehealer'' they do alot of work on Trickers which historically have thick as hell soles, so worth asking them. The issue with recrafting triple sole is the fact that most stitchers are old as hell and wouldn't be able to handle it (I have access to 3 Goodyear welt stitchers through work and none of them would be able to do the job). 
In regards to the issue i posted a week or so ago regarding the stitching coming loose on my William 2 Parisian Brown shoes:  I'v been in contact with (who i think) is the assistant manager of the London Store, he has been very helpful and is arranging for my shoes to be picked up and repaired at the factory. Great customer service so far!