or Connect

Posts by Karo

Who the hell was it on this forum that said he has sex three times a day? Probably just that one day per year.
Do you share your clothing with your brother, friends, etc?...or do you just hate it? I have an older brother who has a similar physique. We didn't share clothing back in the high school days, especially because we went to the same school. I don't mind that much when he occasionally borrow my shirts or jackets, but recently he has been borrowing more and more such as jeans, shoes, necklace, bracelets, rings, scarves, bags, etc. I seldom wear his stuff, maybe borrow...
Members being the most prejudice are the ones that are probably the biggest douchebags because they are so insecure about themselves.
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta that is not a bitch slap. a proper bitch slap is performed with the back of the hand. I learned something today.
Bought my gf a couple pair of jeans down by the store at Yorkville. Good selection, but mostly for girls.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton I'm surprised to see someone say that goose is better than duck. Ugh. You should definitely give it a try. I'm pretty sure the one I ate are not those North American wild geese you find shittin all over the park.
Christmas all over again.
Bump. I'm ok with it, unless they're announcing multiple times that their shit sold.
Neil Barrett would be a good choice, they dont come cheap though for a higher quality pair of purcells.
I call them very sexy.