or Connect

Posts by Karo

Yeah once, when I was like 3. Have you ever wanted to cry but tears don't come out? Its like my eyes are constipated.
I'm sure Mr. Garavani is lurking around in the Men's Clothing forum as we speak.
Testing. sweet jesus i've finally got it
I'd go for black if you're pairing with suits. Brown/tan is too casual for a suit unless you were refering to a jumpsuit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr T Disguised bumping? Alter egos? Are you serious? Listen. If a couple of you knuckleheads fok this up for the rest of us I will hunt you down and bitch smack you with my new Altea pocket square. Blue paisley. Don't forget to video tape it super slow-mo and post it on youtube.
http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=DSC06318.jpg I find the slim jim not as tapered so I soaked them in warm water for a few minutes and put them in cold water to get a little bit of shrinkage. I don't want to put them in the dryer fearing the black coating would probably come off. It worked very well, and its not as tapered at my TF, just the way I like it.
Anyone able to get me a few tees in size M and the leather zip hoodie? Please pm me, TIA.
Who the hell was it on this forum that said he has sex three times a day? Probably just that one day per year.
Do you share your clothing with your brother, friends, etc?...or do you just hate it? I have an older brother who has a similar physique. We didn't share clothing back in the high school days, especially because we went to the same school. I don't mind that much when he occasionally borrow my shirts or jackets, but recently he has been borrowing more and more such as jeans, shoes, necklace, bracelets, rings, scarves, bags, etc. I seldom wear his stuff, maybe borrow...
Members being the most prejudice are the ones that are probably the biggest douchebags because they are so insecure about themselves.