or Connect

Posts by Karo

Quote: Originally Posted by stickonatree you guys might wanna check out revolve's sale though, been going on for the past 2 days: http://www.revolveclothing.com/index.jsp?d=Mens I've been had. So there is no sale?
Quote: Originally Posted by alan Dont worry, if you ever have the misfortune of visiting Saudi Arabia, youll be very pleased to give them that small satisfaction of being ahead in one small thing, as their country is total crap. p.s. I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction.
Mile High Tower (+1600m) estimated to be completed by 2012 in Saudi Arabia, will be the tallest skyscraper in the world surpassing the Burj Dubai. I'm amazed at the innovation that these engineers are stirring up with to overcome a lot of obstacles like wind resistance, weight, elevators, etc. And what is so amazing is that these new 'super skyscrapers' are not inching pass each other. They are increasing substantially in height; as for this new tower its 3 times as...
What ever happened to gold dust?
Arggg! I need some help on changing the paypal address. Here's the story. I have a confirmed paypal address which is located in Canada. I live in Hong Kong right now because of my work. I can changed my ebay shipping address no problem. My problem right now is changing the shipping address in paypal. The only address I am allowed to add must be in Canada (they don't allow me to change the country). I do have a HK address in my paypal but it was my old HK address,...
There's nothing wrong with gaining knowledge, just don't be one of those know-it-all types, at least pretend not to be.
Its not like he said you dress like a 12 year old girl.
Nice jacket. Too bad its out of my budget.
W&H tee CK sleeves J.Lin belt Dior 19cm coated Leather converse LV taiga Kendall
Only in Korea with my millions of wons.