or Connect

Posts by es40

For sale are 2 Suitsupply suits, both Napoli model. Super 110's wool. Size 40 US / 50 EU. Purchased from the Suitsupply store in SoHo (New York), by me.   Beautiful handiwork, half canvassed, working sleeve button holes.   First Suit -- Mid-Grey   Shoulders: 18.25" Chest: 21" Length (Bottom of Collar): 29" Sleeve: 24" Waist: 34"   Second Suit -- Charcoal   Shoulders: 18" Chest: 20.5" Length (Bottom of Collar): 29" Sleeve: 24.5" Waist: 33.5"     $200...
For sale is a Burberry Wool Peacoat in Black. This was purchased by me in 2010 from the 57th street New York flagship store for ~$1,200.   Size Medium.   There are a couple small marks from normal wear that I tried to show in 2 of the photos. Hard to see when wearing.   Item is located in NYC.   Measurements Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21" Length: 30" Sleeve: 26"
Anyone know which Moncler W jackets were available?
I'm not so sure... they had a lot of staple pieces!
For sale is a pair of Meermin tassel loafers in Brown, on the Ron last, in size 9UK.   Purchased these in late 2013 but they were a bit large. Worn 10-15 times. Tons of life left.   Comes with box and dust bags. Shoe trees not included.   $100 shipped CONUS -- PM with questions!
For sale is a mint condition Dries Van Noten Nestor Sweater in Size Large (would work for Medium). Color is an amazing marled grey/green. The sweater was worn once and never cleaned.   Purchased from LN-CC in summer 2013. Retail was $540.   100% Wool, amazing quality.   Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21" Length: 27"   $175 shipped CONUS!
I've generally had good experiences with Alteration Concept (the one at 17th st and 8th ave). I've also heard good things about Hong Kong Tailor Jack.
Looking to fill out the tie wardrobe. PM me if you have any staple color/pattern ties (Hermes / Kiton / Isaia / Drakes) lying around!     Thanks!
Beautiful Boglioli Dover unstructured jacket in Size 50, 51% Silk / 49% Wool. Subtle herringbone pattern. Would work for a US 38/40.    Purchased in February 2014, but only wore it twice. Perfect condition. Comes with extra buttons.   Perfect for the upcoming Fall/Winter season.   $250 shipped CONUS!   Measurements Shoulder: 18" Chest: 20.75" Length (BOC): 29" Sleeve: 25"   Same jacket on...
For sale is a pair of Vass Budapest Handmade loafers. All original with a great deal of life left in the soles.   Uppers are in near-flawless condition, with no serious scuffs or cuts (I'm hard pressed to find minor scuffs or any blemishes on the uppers). Slight wear on the left insole.    Marked 42 Euro and seem to fit between a 9 and 9.5.   Slight softness at the top of the heels, but otherwise well cared for.   Shipped CONUS for $175 --> $150 --> $125!