or Connect

Posts by es40

For sale is a beautiful staple Navy suit from Lardini, in size 48IT. Bought it new about 1 month ago from another SF'er. Amazing suit but a bit too slim for my build. Note that the tags have been removed and the suit worn once, but obviously still in mint condition.   Soft shoulder, beautiful lapel roll.  Pants are lined to the knee. Belt loops. Finished hem. Retailed for 1,470 EUR).   Please see measurements below: Shoulder: 17.75" BOC: 29" Pit-to-Pit:...
F/W 2010 (?). Thick & very soft merino. Pewter gray. Beautiful metal buttons. Always hand washed and blocked by a premier cleaner. Condition: 9.5/10. Hardly ever worn and no pilling. Chest: 20" pit to pit Length from base of collar: 25.75" $310-->$300-->$275 shipped CONUS.
F/W 2010 (?). Thick & very soft merino. Pewter gray. Beautiful metal buttons. Always hand washed and blocked by a premier cleaner. Condition: 9.5/10. Hardly ever worn and no pilling. Chest: 20" pit to pit Length from base of collar: 25.75" $310--->$300-->$275 shipped CONUS.
BNWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece 100% super thick cashmere cardigan with matching belt. Retailed at $1800. This is a triple weave cashmere with an even thicker cashmere collar. The piece is from the very first Thom Browne Black Fleece collection, that was the most expensive and high end collection he ever made for BB. Color is jet black. There is a red cross on the label to prevent store returns but the item is not damaged in any way, it is flawless. Cuffs feature the...
BNWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece 100% super thick cashmere cardigan with matching belt. Retailed at $1800. This is a triple weave cashmere with an even thicker cashmere collar. The piece is from the very first Thom Browne Black Fleece collection, that was the most expensive and high end collection he ever made for BB. Color is jet black. There is a red cross on the label to prevent store returns but the item is not damaged in any way, it is flawless. Cuffs feature the...
Yes they price adjust, not sure about the exact time window but they're very reasonable.
APC Sale on   http://usonline.apc.fr/sale/men
I'm about to order a double monk and tassel loafer (Classic) in a 9 UK. I tend to be between a 9.5 and 10D in Allen Edmonds. Does anyone think I should size up to a 9.5 UK? I'm worried about it being too small. At the same time, I don't want the loafer slipping off my feet.   Thanks!
Can I inquire about the price of:   10D Mora 2.0 Brown Burnished Calf 10D Urbino Brown Leather Dark Brown Classic Leather Belt     Thanks!