or Connect

Posts by es40

It would fit a slim 40.
For sale is a stunning Kiton double breasted jacket. Jacket is brand new. Beautiful camel color. Fabric is incredible, unbelievably soft.   Condition New   Material 100% Baby Camel   Measurements Shoulder (seam to seam, at widest point)  18.0"  Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff)   25.0" Chest (armpit to armpit, flat, unstretched)   19.75" Length (from bottom of collar to bottom)   29.5" Waist (at narrowest point)  19.0"   $700 Shipped to CONUS.
They do. Once you place your order and it ships, you can get the VAT refunded. They will also add your account to the VAT-exempt list afterwards so you can shop ex-VAT.
Hi there,   I have a brand new Acne Charles Coat in Brown from MrPorter, Size 50, that I'd like to trade for a Size 46 or 48.   Also willing to sell for $750 (Retail $1,100 and sold out everywhere).   http://totokaelo.com/acne/charles-coat-1408639520/brown/L14BF9   Thanks!
Thecorner
If anyone got the thom sweeney tux in 48 and it doesn't work out, please give me a heads up! Cheers
Yes -- it is still available. Sent a PM.
For sale are three New With Tags BOGLIOLI sportcoats. None have been worn -- any wrinkles were just from shipping and will come right out.   $25 off if you purchase two, $50 off if you purchase all three. Prices are shipped CONUS.   Coat 1: Boglioli "Dover" Sportcoat -- Grey (40R) - $275 SOLD 100% Wool, single breasted Shoulders: 18" Chest: 21" Sleeeve: 25.25" Length (BOC): 29" Retail: $1,275   Coat 2: Boglioli "Coat" Sportcoat -- Light Blue (40R) - $225 -->...
For sale are 2 Suitsupply suits, both Napoli model. Super 110's wool. Size 40 US / 50 EU. Purchased from the Suitsupply store in SoHo (New York), by me.   Beautiful handiwork, half canvassed, working sleeve button holes.   First Suit -- Mid-Grey   Shoulders: 18.25" Chest: 21" Length (Bottom of Collar): 29" Sleeve: 24" Waist: 34"   Second Suit -- Charcoal   Shoulders: 18" Chest: 20.5" Length (Bottom of Collar): 29" Sleeve: 24.5" Waist: 33.5"     $200...
For sale is a Burberry Wool Peacoat in Black. This was purchased by me in 2010 from the 57th street New York flagship store for ~$1,200.   Size Medium.   There are a couple small marks from normal wear that I tried to show in 2 of the photos. Hard to see when wearing.   Item is located in NYC.   Measurements Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21" Length: 30" Sleeve: 26"