or Connect

Posts by atlshaun

I have been patiently awaiting this sale as I am in the process of revamping my wardrobe. Tomorrow I will be looking to add 10 or so shirts and a few pairs of dress pants. I may add a suit and a sports jacket or two... Tick tock...
I have been patiently awaiting this sale as I am about to revamp my closet. I am loking to get 10 or so shirts and a few pairs of pants. I Might add another suit and a sports coat or two... Tick..tock...
Thanks for the responses...that's what I was getting at when I made the post.  I appreciate the direction.
I have been lurking for months and last week decided to register and be an active member.  This has been an awesome site for me and I feel like i am on the right path towards correcting a lifetime of unfavorable clothing choices.  I have just started caring more about my presentation to the world and my curiosity is spinning out of control.  My question is simple:  What are your "go to" Brands (removing MTM from the equation / /  we can even pretend that, for the sake of...