or Connect

Posts by mountainjoo

Jason, with custom tie orders, is it possible to shorten the length?
Any plans for plain scarves as per the last batch? 
That is brilliant! Can even pick out my jacket.Just to follow up on my post, Barbour themselves just responded to my inquiry confirming that Content Store is an authorized retailer and their counterfeit page has yet to be updated.
Thanks for the reassurance. I have something on the way from them and only stopped to think about the legitimacy after I purchased.
Can anyone confirm whether http://www.contentstorelondon.com/ are an authorized Barbour re-seller? They don't come up on Barbour's counterfeit page however they appear to be a legitimate business. 
Looks different to mine - not sure if they are meant to be all the same though.  
 I used to think that it worked that way, but I have the special edition wool lows from last season and just got the standard white achilles low and they seem to fit differently. These new white lows gave me blisters on first wear where as the first pair of wool lows were comfortable from the get go. Might have to do with the fact that the leather is just less forgiving initially when compared to the wool.
Just thought I'd give another recommendation for Michael at Ultimate Cobbler in Crows Nest. Such a remarkably nice person and clearly very passionate about what he does. Glad I came across his name here and will be referring others in the future. 
 Definitely interested to hear your comparison between the Bedale SL and the Ashby, more specifically how each fits. 
 Only joined the club this past season so someone else would have to confirm for you. Picked up my stark for ~$170 from Mr P during the sale.