Posts by PSNY

I am going to write a review this week and will post pairs and contact information. 
In response to Dasm. I did not end up ordering from Paula Run, I put the order in, but never finalized the invoice. My friend bought a pair of Hungant from eBay, and there were beautiful. They used Perlinger peccary leather as well, which is one of the best. I ended up contacting them and negotiating bespoke. I received two pairs of bespoke Peccary gloves and ended up ordering two more Carpincho gloves with the same measurements. The gloves are prefect in every way, I was...
I ordered last week on Wed. I am an American and this was shipped to NYC. It was shipped via UPS and arrived today, one day later then originally estimated due to Presidents Day..  I am very happy with the items, the house scarf is beautiful, as is the Andrea. Several other sellers that were selling the same Andrea scarf were 20% more expensive then ET, that is not due to VAT or any other reason, just their standard price. I hope Shaya, or someone else returns to provide...
UPS confirmed the package has been dropped off and is in shipment. I placed an order two days ago for £366. My previous order shipped Royal Mail, I guess UPS is used on higher ticket orders. It should arrive much sooner then the projected 14 days that is noted on the invoice. Last time I ordered the wait time was around 2 1/2 weeks. 
I received a UPS quantum ship notification via email today. It is not yet active, I will keep the forum updated. 
I don't think so, the company seems fine.  https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08160410
I put an order today in for an 19 Andrea 47 scarf and ET scarf. I will keep the thread posted on my order.    Cheers,  PSNY
 I like their ties, but do not think they're the best on the market. E.G Capelli, Drakes, Bigi Milano, Shibumi, Berg and Berg, Calabrese 1924, and E.Marinella all make ties equally as beautiful. 
Nice pocket square sir who is the maker?
Following up on my order from Chester Jeffery's. I was disappointed. The gloves were totally off. It was like my measurements were never used to make the gloves. The points were also crooked. In addition the gloves were not made with wrist stitching like I asked. I ended up returning them and got a full refund. I have gloves from a mystery maker, 4 pairs actually, that I will reveal once they ship. I already have 2 in my possession that are absolutely perfect.