or Connect

Posts by jrs1985

Converse Jack Purcell White Leather Shoes.   Brand new. Size 9.   Needed a 9.5 but can't return these (was a Christmas gift).   New & Flawless in box. Price includes shipping to US.
These are a brand new pair of Clarks Originals Wallabees  Size 8. Black Leather.   They are brand spanking new. With tags, box, etc.   These are ORIGINALS. Not the silly, cheap "Padmore" kind.   On the box, it says "JRS shoes" because I moved out of my house and my mother thought it would be perfect to write that on the box. Haha, anyways, that's the only 'flaw'. But who cares about the box?     WILL SHIP IN THE US FOR FREE!! International will pay a small...
I got a suit from express from there. I rather like mine and the cut. However, I did get it on sale and had a coupon. I don't think it was worth the full price. I think I paid $150 in the end?
I do fashion/art with a lot of film photography and polaroids. If you like, visit my facebook fan page which has pretty much all my (good) stuff.    
New member here! Just perusing to get some fashion advice. Also might try to sell some stuff. Anyways, good to meet you all!