or Connect

Posts by The_Game07

No reply? Interested in the wax jeans.
Sold to DCU! Highly recommded doing business with. Great transaction
PM sent for Luster Waxed jeans.
Hi guys, Up for sale is the most wanted Souvenir Jacket from Robert Geller's S/S 08 line. Size: Most wanted 46! and Brand new with tags! The SS08 season fots were a lot smaller, being MIJ so a 46 is close to a 44. Item was bought from the states last year and I have not worn it. I am changing my style and this does not fit with the new look so am selling. Firstly, I know this is wanted by many so i hope I do not get an overflow of PMs. Simply post questions in...
Quote: Originally Posted by yasuda free bump! shame about your gf not liking them tho... i decided to use wax and black acrylic on an old nudies to test the water with her.. liked it enough not to pay for a proper dior pair in the end I should have done the same. Cheaper, and its always good to test the water with GF first lol.
Any offers for these?
Hi again, Up for sale is a brand new pair of DIOR HOMME Waxed jeans out of the autumn/winter collection. Awesome black jeans with a thick wax-coating. Even though these are a reissue from the Luster collection, they're definitely one of the hottest jeans made by Dior.Skinny five-pocket model with metal gasp closure and darted back pockets. These are MIJ. All the tags are included. Only thing is, I cut the leather tag off as I do with all my jeans. The Tag is cut off...
SOLD! To a great, smooth buyer! dantehh is highly recommended
Hey guys, Been a while. I'm selling a Dior Homme Luster AW03 Blazer, size 48 which I bought bought of Yahoo JP. Cost me an arm and a leg to get it plus proxy fee's (close to $1200). Reason for selling: Too big. Im usually a 44 in Dior but when I saw this I thought I would fit, but unfortunately for me, no chance. Jacket has the waxed effect and 1 button, making it a stand out piece from Luster. Measurements: Size: 48 Shoulders - 44cm Length - 75cm Sleeves -...
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 All black, lots of draping and threads, torn, 'fashion forward' black clothing. Trench coat/coat is standard with tight Dior homme black jeans. White sneakers is a big contender, preferrably rick owens, dior homme, visvim, pierre hardy, lanvin or some other very expensive brand. Popular brands include, Number (N)ine, Carpe Diem, Wings & Horns, APC, Lad Musician, Opening Ceremony, Cloak, Ann Demeulemeester, Ann...