or Connect

Posts by COtoKS

Finally got around to photographing a NWT Liddesdale I found several months ago that I threw in the back of my closet.  enhance  enhance   Drag.  I thrifted for the first time in months this week.  Not much doin but it was nice to get out there.   [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]
 I bought this exact turntable on Craigslist last year for $175 and considered it a screaming deal...

I've poked around looking for the fabric / color # on the internet with little success.  I haven't had time to try to match it to another listing, but I'll do that tonight. The buyer has been extremely cordial about the whole situation; I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy calling a suit navy that I compared to a charcoal suit in natural light.
Hey guys,   Is this navy of charcoal?  I listed as navy and now I'm having second thoughts:    
That's what I'm talmbout
Some wear, but still NICE    [[SPOILER]]
 Women's   [[SPOILER]]   Meh brand but minty   [[SPOILER]]   I thought this was NWOT with the extra buttons attached to the collar label when I bought it, but noticed some bleach-like staining on the back while photographing    [[SPOILER]]  Alden shells with spongy soles unfortunately   [[SPOILER]]   This thing is pristine   [[SPOILER]]   Silk / wool for the big dudes   [[SPOILER]]
Haven't posted any finds for a while.  I've been spending a lot of time in St. Louis over the past couple months for personal reasons - here's a picture dump of random things I've picked up from the other side of Missouri. Most items are already / going to be listed or are in my closet, but PM me if you see anything you can't live without.  [[SPOILER]]
Run of the mill stuff plus one of the nicer sport coats I've come across in 2016:   [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]