or Connect

Posts by Clouseau

Israel ? Seriously, it was the same in Paris, there was a lot of jewish shops in the 70s where you could get Imported MIUSA Levi's, outerwear (MA-1, A2), shoes, etc that you couldn't find in other places. All these little shops disappeared.
Bob, DM tend to size rather small these days, so maybe it will be OK. Otherwise, if they are too big, you can put an insole. (I know DM makes some, but i never tried them). Another thing you can do is to drop in a shop and try a pair in the size, so you'll know. I think they have the same last than the DMs 1461 shoes, that are quite easy to find.
I don't remember it was. I prefer to ignore all the things you posted that have already been posted. Too numerous too enumerate here.  
I think we've never seen this before !   http://www.eafa.org.uk/catalogue/152452#.TtX15XVB7f4   Police Manage To Keep Skinheads Moving On Sunny Bank Holiday But Some Arrests Made 1970 Skegness, Lincolnshire
Agree with you about the personal preference, and agree with M-o-M with the 'do the best you can'. Attention to detail can be tricky sometimes and it's often better to get around the rules. I don't like 'things to look too studied' too. Real elegance must look 'effortless' i think. I dislike the overdressed style (that's why i don't like much threads on Styleforum TBH).  Speaking of belts, in my case, being very tall, it's not bad if the belt doesn't blend too much with...
Naughty boy For the record
Thought you'd be interested Gramps  
  Do you recognize them ? Some of them (like 'Gary' and the bunch on the last pic) are on the infamous gay skinhead pics that created controversy on this thread. Dated 1972 (probably magazine publication date, not pictures. Nicked on Brieul.) Most probably coming from a gay revue. Some seem to wear 6 eyelets DMs BTW.
I'm the same. It's a suedehead favorite, but more than that just a matter of classic elegance. I have 3 belt colors to match my shoes : black, brown, and oxblood.You can match your (leather) watch strap too (if you wear a watch) with your shoes and belt. Something people do here.