or Connect

Posts by borbor

Rifare, have you tried them
Exactly. And I avoid things in my pocket like a plague. Flat fronts on pants that fit is just no dice for moving around, and I am on the skinny side of the scale already.
single forward pleat. 3/8" depth   can't be beat IMO.  I won't 1/2" and haven't experimented with 1/4"; but 3/8 has worked so far.  
that sucks :(
I placed my order four months ahead. Got it just as spring arrived. Gabriel quoted sixteen weeks, so par for the course tbh.
Barring a couple of small things, pretty happy with the result
Thanks!They are indeed Bonafe
Cross post from Leaves' thread:   Opened the box of my recent acquisition, reno'd and polished     Calf-Suede-Lama tonal spectators on the 804 last no medallion (navy calf, navy suede, blue lama).  Double leather sole in black with flush toe taps.   I was going to do an austerity / full leather MTO on the 804; but because my only other 804 was calf-linen spectator I wanted to see how the suede would fit before I jump full in on all leather.  Love the fit; so might...
Opened the box, reno'd and polished     Calf-Suede-Lama tonal spectators on the 804 last no medallion (navy calf, navy suede, blue lama).  Double leather sole in black with flush toe taps.   I was going to do an austerity / full leather MTO on the 804; but because my only other 804 was calf-linen spectator I wanted to see how the suede would fit before I jump full in on all leather.  Love the fit; so might do it at a later date.     Bottom:  
got a package today via CPost.   the good news is, i won the customs lottery   the bad news is the wife intercepted the mail.   can't win em all I guess    content is a pair of shoes from sweden + two pairs of trees.