or Connect

Posts by borbor

yup bought 7.5 and then had to return and go down another half size 9US generally, yes.  best fit is 8UK simpson and the 7UK 804 on my feet; with the 804 slightly eeking out the simpson.  
IMO, 804 is sleeker i take a 7uk in 804; 8uk in hiro. 
this.   always
Up for sale is 3.5m (roughly equiv to 3.8 yds) of charcoal chalkstripe 11oz H Lesser lumbs golden bale flannel #31198   Selling it at a HUGE loss.     Will ship anywhere.  Paypal only or cash in person if you're local in Toronto.    Will take trades; if you have something suitable for jacketing, I'd love to swap you.  
Got 3.5m (or 3.8yds) of H Lesser 31198 LGB 11oz flannel that I'm looking to exchange for separates.  Wondering if any interests amongst you guys who are looking to make a suit this season?   Charcoal with chalkstripe.     Looking to trade.  I doubt I can recoup ALL my cost in this if I sell it outright, but my wardrobe is screaming for separates now.     PM works best; I ship via DHL to anywhere other than Canada (in which case I'll do CanPost for domestic)   Pic...
might have to break my personal "never buy ties at retail" for this one. 
Selling a new with tag Zileri 2 piece.  Retailed for over $2k, asking 999 obo.  PM is best.   Jacket Features:  2-button, Single Breast, Notch Lapel, Flap pocket, Ticket Pocket on right hand side, Full Canvas, Surgeon Cuffs (basted, buyer needs to make buttonholes after alterations of sleeve length), Full Lined,  Made in Italy  100% Super 150 wool Pants Features:  Zip closure, flat front, belt loops, slanted front pockets, welted back pockets (both sides with button...
quora is your friend for stuff like this
 ok, so build a site on squarespace and go from there. that's what i use for my business and as far as i can tell a lot of sites that has e-commerce built in uses it.  I don't have that integrated because e-commerce isn't in my model, but as far as using it to build a website go?  no brainer.   there is a yearly subscription fee, but for someone who didn't want to bother on how to use wordpress, it was miles easier and more efficient.  the fee is substantially less than...
so many times i'd hit the racks and some guy would be like "those are mine" i usually leave em, but not w/o chirping them and telling em if those were indeed theirs, they'd be in their cart, like mine are my cart.