or Connect

Posts by ironclad

Repp, those are completely amazing. And you are killing it with that combo. Those pics compel me to purchase those models. I first started out buying boots left and right. Now I'm refining a bit, 10 years later...  I recently purchased a pair of 9901, and now I'm keen on the model you are wearing and the idea of a black straight tip version is spot on. Fortunately my wife is a proponent of this idea. But for the record, I'm still a shell boot junkie.
Somebody on this forum may be willing to sell you their pair of ravello daytrippers if you honor your asking price in your signture...
Been a few months since these babies stepped outside. Perfect day for it.
Bravo, gentlemen. Bravo.
Freaking gorgeous.
Woah, very cool. I would've jumped on that too!Here's the TSM calfskin version:http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens-5-eyelet-plain-toe-commando-sole-boot-barrie-last-black-trapper/pvc-ald-mxsbc-d4820hc_ald_m_5_eyelet_plain_toe_commando_sole_boot_barrie_last.html
Dropped by TSM today on the way back home from vacation on Cape Cod. Walked in with the intention of buying a pair of 9901s and I did. Then I spotted something pretty unique on display: Black calfskin plain toe boot, antique edge, commando sole, brass eyelets (and speed hooks), 270 welt (just like the Indy boot), Barrie last. Looked pretty kick ass and fit like a champ so I bought a pair of those as well. I know there is probably a 90/10 split on the inappropriateness of...
Wear 'em around the house!P.S. Hope your son feels better soon.
Yeah, buddy. You bet!
Highly underrated beauties!