or Connect

Posts by ironclad

After a bit of encouragement from my wife, I decided to pick up the burnished tan calfskin wingtip boot from AoM. They arrived yesterday and look amazing. I "marched" around the house last night to start breaking them in. Most of my collection is shell, but I can already tell that these are going to be one of my favorite pairs.  
Wow, those are wild!
Gentlemen,   I am selling these Alden Ravello Shell Cordovan Chukkas in size 9D. I purchased these boots in 2014 from Alden DC. The plain toe design truly shows the beauty of shell cordovan. These chukkas have double leather soles and are made on the Barrie last, which tends to fit one-half size larger.   These beautiful Ravello chukkas have been worn approximately 10 times. They show wear on the uppers in the form of normal creasing. There is minor shell variation on...
Awesome, buddy. I just joined you. Gave AoM a call this morning and now they are inbound. I think this will be a good general use boot for me.
Otherworldly.
Solid look.
A rainy Friday evening with my old faithful buddy. And some Natty CXLs.
Great pic, looks like you are floating just above the ground!
Mike,Out of curiosity, have you worn those out of the house yet? I Mac'd mine and they are ready to roll, but I haven't taken them out for a full day yet.
 I'm feeling a little buzzed just from looking. Well done!