or Connect

Posts by Murlsquirl

Is good.
 I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about, but I have no idea how to go about fixing it....if it can be fixed.  Sorry man.
 Welcome to the forum, Ace.  I don't think there is any difference in formality between the two.  I have both and they really don't feel much different to me.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy either one.  If you like the shirt, wear it and enjoy.
 What is wrong with it?
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for?  Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread?  Welcome, you found the right place.   This is a weekly thread where new users can ask quick questions and get a solid answer.  If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction.  The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.....so ask away! 
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for?  Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread?  Welcome, you found the right place.   This is a weekly thread where new users can ask quick questions and get a solid answer.  If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction.  The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.....so ask away! 
  Welcome to the forum, man.  Check out our boots thread....http://www.styleforum.net/t/450433/boots-boots-boots-for-boot-guys-only If you ask in there, those guys will give you some good advice.
  You don't have any blue shirts?
You. Sir. Have lost your mind.Can I please have some of that pizza, CS?