or Connect

Posts by Murlsquirl

I cut them off of every shirt.  I store the buttons in a little box in my closet in case I ever need them.
 Welcome to the forum, Vale.   How about something like this https://www.meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=4736?
 Welcome to the forum, AF.  What's your shirt budget (per shirt)?
I cannot remember ever seeing him wear a belt. I've seen Sander wear one once.
Welcome to the forum, ninja. No idea what brand it is, but it looks like a suede bomber jacket to me.
Congrats on another awesome year, Greg.
^ This!
Awesome day...thanks to Jim and co. for spending almost 3 hours with me. The store is huge...so much stuff. First time in Carmel and it the weather couldn't have been better. Such a great place. These Bogliogli jackets are awesome...I could sleep in them. Unstructured goodness. It obviously does not work with what I am wearing, but would be great with cotton trousers and something like Alden chukkas. I'm used to the roboposing...I was wearing my navy Ring jacket,...
First time at Khakis...really want these hatch grain GG chukkas
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for?  Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread?  Welcome, you found the right place.   This is a weekly thread where new users can ask quick questions and get a solid answer.  If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction.  The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.....so ask away!