or Connect

Posts by Murlsquirl

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/default.htm
 FTFY
Buy those Shanklins....and while you are at it, buy me a pair.  
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for?  Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread?  Welcome, you found the right place.   This is a weekly thread where new users can ask quick questions and get a solid answer.  If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction.  The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.....so ask away! 
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for?  Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread?  Welcome, you found the right place.   This is a weekly thread where new users can ask quick questions and get a solid answer.  If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction.  The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.....so ask away! 
I don't have 100% linen anything, only blends.
I hate ties that look like they got stuck on the garbage disposal. They just aren't for me...
Sorry for the delay...just saw this. I honestly don't remember, but I'm pretty sure MTM adjustments were based on a size up. I'll let you know for sure when I get it in a couple weeks.
Love the SC and shirt....no comment on the other element.