or Connect

Posts by Murlsquirl

I still think Sugarbutch put together the only fit that is entirely casual, which you have to do when wearing jeans, jacket, and a tie...in my opinion. There are plenty of entires that are very close, but failed due to one element that was a bit too formal.
Ah, I know the fabric. I was going to head down to that shop this weekend to check out the place. Without seeing what the back looks like, I think that looks pretty good...especially if it is pre-tailor.
Fill me in...where's it from? It is more than acceptable, but can we get a back shot?
Tobias, thanks for making up my mind on whether to get that Hober tie. Looks great.
+1. Thoughts and prayers...
Fifth Avenue sold in less than a minute!
I am doing some closet cleaning and have a couple pairs of AE that I never wear. Both pairs are gently worn with roughly %85-90 of the sole left before the need to recraft. $75 for one pair or $125 for both. I can PM pictures if needed. Thanks.
I am doing some closet cleaning and have a couple pairs of AE that I never wear. Both pairs are gently worn with roughly %85-90 of the sole left before the need to recraft. $75 for one pair or $125 for both. I can PM pictures if needed. Thanks.
I won't ever condone it, but if you're gonna wear jeans with a jacket/tie...SB just showed you how it's done.