Posts by Murlsquirl

Never in my life I'll be thinking on it all. Don't need to get something right away...just started considering it. If I walk away with a Nomos next weekend, it's all your fault.Thanks for the info. While I'm not crazy about the branding, it's a good looking watch...especially with that strap.
Appreciate the great feedback and thanks for the compliments thrown in there. Thing is, I have a hard time spending much more money on something I really don't care about. Can't imagine stretching my budget or saving up for something I can't get excited about.I'm sure the Junghans and Nomos are great but to be honest, they don't look all that much different to me. I like the simplicity and the lack of branding on the KW and as long as it isn't going to stop working in a...
 Hey @brycelarkin, sounds like you figured it out already....that should do it.
Any of you guys have this?   http://www.kentwang.com/misc/bauhaus-watch-v2-white.html   I know absolutely nothing about watches, but after discovering (last night ) what "lugs" are last night, I learned that I prefer this version to Kent's newer v4.  Just want to make sure the  Sea-Gull ST2130 isn't crap compared to the "superior Miyota 9015" of the v4.  No need to go in depth on the difference of the two....I probably won't have a clue what you're talking about....
Definitely wait until they go on sale, but these are really nice   http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tommy-john-second-skin-deep-v-neck-undershirt/3233190
Only brand I can think of is Charles Tyrwhitt, which can be around $50 but only when you buy four or more.  No personal experience with them, but I know people that have them.  If you toss your shirts after a year, they should fit the bill.
You're asking for a bespoke shirt if you want in person fittings.   Unfortunately, there is about a 0% chance of finding a tailor that offers that kind of service for under $100...even for the cheapest of fabrics.  Just being honest....sorry, man.     There are online MTM operations where you can order swatches to check out fabrics before you order.  If you go in knowing it will likely take a few shirts to dial in your fit, there is a decent chance you have a happy...
I have three pairs of trousers sitting in my closet that I haven't worn much and need to go. Absolutely nothing wrong with them and all three in great condition. I would prefer to get rid of all three for $100. Waist is about 32" on all. Eidos are unhemmed and the others cuffed at about 33" inseam. KoC and Luxire fit very much like Howard Yount's USA fit, if you are familiar with those. Eidos are much slimmer, especially in lower leg. I can provide more specific...
 It is.  I'll leave the last few be, but that's it please.  Like Jasssol mentioned, you can easily add your listings to your signature for my exposure. Last thing...if you are going to break the rules, at least post an awesome picture of the damn shoes!
Moved your post over here @Jaspa88