or Connect

Posts by GarleyCavidson

Had my LAICO breadstick trousers taken in. Tailor did a fantastic job.  
  I don't know if anyone else saw this colorway pop up on DL.  Easily my favorite colorway that I've seen the drips in (or maybe tied with the urine colorway). Their stock didn't seem to last more than a few days!
I think I may overlook the... authorship issue. It's made with Guidi leather?
 They have listings for MA+ style wallets listed as "Guidi"... do you know which they are? I'd love to get one.
These appear authentic but I've never seen the Ranger boots with 11 eyelets... can anyone else confirm they are legit?  
Have you guys not noticed the Hedi style guide?   Only thing that goes in pockets is four fingers (never thumbs).
 I ended up getting a size 33 (fits my hips and thighs really well).  The size 33 has a 35" waist, which is huge on me (I have a 31" waist; athletic build) so I took it to Denim Revival in LA to get it taken in.  I didn't want the rear darts, pocket spacing or tags to get messed up so I asked them to take in the waist at the side seams above the rivets.
This item is for sale on eBay here!   Julius_7 Black Shredded Knee Jeans from AW2010, "[goth_ik;]" This item is pre owned but in excellent condition.     Color: Black Size: 2 (Fits a US 31-33) Material: 100% Cotton Denim   Measurements  laid flat: Waist: 17" Hips 7" down from Waist: 20.5" Inseam: 36" Front rise: 10.5" Back rise: 14" Thigh 1" down from Crotch: 12" Knee 12" down from Crotch:...
This item is for sale on eBay here!   Julius_7 Black Jeans from SS2009, "Insanity in Industrial Inc. #3 CANON_1 THE POSSESSED" This item is pre owned but in very good condition.     Color: Black Size: 3 (Fits a US 31-33) Material: 100% Cotton Denim   Measurements  laid flat: Waist: 17" Hips 7" down from Waist: 21" Inseam: 40" Front rise: 9.5" Back rise: 15" Thigh 1" down from Crotch: 12.25" Knee...
http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/saint_laurent/slim-fit-17cm-hem-denim-jeans/458520 I got to try on these jeans in size 31 and they fit in the waist but were really sausage-casing tight in the thigh. For those who own the 98/2 cotton/spandex denim - does it stretch with wear? Any advice as to whether I should size up to a 32 or 33? How should I ask to have the waist tailored to preserve the details of the jeans?