or Connect

Posts by GarleyCavidson

The best place to send them is Willie's Shoe Service in Los Angeles. Raul is an amazing guy. He's repaired Guidi and CCP boots of mine and they usually come back looking better than they did when they were new.He's worked on M_moria shoes many times before: https://instagram.com/p/3LHpK0M4HA/
Eck, have you tried on the C last boots?
Can you tell me more about how you've found those two models of Carpe boots to fit?
Does anyone have M_Moria boots/shoes in the B last in size 43?    I'm trying to figure out how the fit of the boot varies from last to last.  I have been able to try on boots in last A and C.  I found A to be painfully narrow and C to be curved (some arch support) with a wide toebox (really well suited to my foot).   However, I'm interested in the B_ last boots.  Is there anyone with a B_ last shoe in size 43 who can measure the widest point of the outsole under the...
Yes! All the seams turn counterclockwise when looking down the shirt!
      I took some pictures earlier today of my whole CCP collection except my Tornadoes, which are in LA receiving some loving care from the man himself, Raul of Willie's Shoe Service.
I dropped by Moulded Shoe and tried on ML shoes and boots. I'm a 9.5 EEE but even the 10E for boots fit me better than any other shoe I've ever tried on. I'm dying to find a Plain Toe Boot in black Cordovan. Of the places I've emailed only Anatomica France says it's possible but they're currently out of stock. Alden of SF stated that they can't do specific orders and stated that shell ML is exclusive to the Japanese market. What's the current status on petitioning Alden...
I'm looking for a few specific things and I'm hoping to get some bites here: PENTASIR/3 knit in size 50 CORAWO/10 breadstick trousers in size 50 Dead end jeans in size 50 Pm me if you've got one of these for sale or any leads Thanks! P.S. Sinnedk, I think Willies had my tornadoes and yours there at the same time. Raul does perfect work - it's always so worth it!
@smallgarlic What is your regular size? Do they fit small/large? Are they wide/narrow?