or Connect

Posts by wojt

Half of the players drafted top10 turn out mediocre- so yes this draft has a big bust potential. Say like 50%.
I'm old school then, and still I would be ok with giving MVP to James. Not looking at the numbers it was easy to see that James was in league of his own and without him it would 4 straight 30pts blowouts. If he was only better than GSW players and with better team like last year SAS vs MIA then NOBODY would propose him as the finals MVP. And nobody did last year iirc. He outclassed other players, therefore he was in conversation. And imo it was a good thing.
Obviously it's for the best player on the winning team only time it was otherwise it was with Jerry West who dominated and was by far the best player. LBJ was miles ahead of everyone that's why he got votes. If he wouldn't be a lvl above everyone else he wouldn't be considered.
cool but he didn't exist in more than one game until a comfortable lead in 2nd half was established for example game4, Iguadala carried the team in pivotal moments when curry was underperforming, he is deserving. curry james iggy all were somewhat legit choice though and there are arguments for each.
^ it's up there if he keeps playing like that, certainly most dominant since 2000-2002 finals performances by Shaq. 2003 Duncan was impressive as well, 24-17-5-5 lol
Well with all mercs leaving him and his army suffering another crushing defeat, his family gone it would be fitting for him to die in that forest. But since his death isn't shown it is likely he will return. Though I doubt anyone would miss him after the scene with the pyre lol
the way is see it Cavs played their game in match g4, they played warriors game in g5... they lost bothmaybe they can still win, but they won't beat dubs at dubs own game, so I sort of agree that going bigand pounding the glass along with another 40-10-10 from LeBron is their best shot.low risk high reward for Clippers
The red bitch will revive/heal him somehow or at least play a part in it. I can't think of any other reason for her to return to Castle Black. I guess could pull it off at the next seasons finale. Also obviously she sees someone special in Jon and his heritage still remains a mystery.
There have been only two players to get a triple double along with 40 points in a finals game, guess who they are.It would be fine to give it to best player on winning team(if gsw wins) it would be AI or Curry. But if Cleveland loses andLeBron gets another 2 35-40 games, I'd personally give it to him. And yes he is most valuable player on court by a mile. Game4 showed what happens if he gets only 20
Mozgov did turn into Hakeem this night as someone mentioned :P but LeBron scored 20 less than usual so it wasn't enough... shows how small margin of error this team has. Massive props to Cavs for making it a series. They are badly outgunned, but their effort is already legendary imoWow we agree on something basketball related. He's an allnba defender and allows GSW to small ball, he is very valuable but it's like giving Josh Smith a max. Good complementary player but not...