or Connect

Posts by wojt

from the interview you linked JrMouse "So I tried to not forget the mistakes I’d made, but I also tried to focus on things that I find inspiring about cinema. I asked questions like “How do we make this movie delightful?” That was really the only requirement Larry and I imposed on each other: The movie needed to be delightful. It was not about explaining everything away, not about introducing a certain number of toys for a corporation, not about trying to appease anyone....
stone age Ewoks massacring riflemen makes no sense no matter how you spin it, 400 conquistadors took out a kingdom because they had rifles and armor, yet we see bunch of retarded teddy bears taking on an empire army and whooping their ass the movie would be ton better without retarded ewoks, or at least with ewoks dying to divert attention of troops from Han and his squad but yeah Luca$
Dune music was great, effects were meh, overall good movie but one that would benefit from being split in two parts(unlike boring Hobbit)
maybe use spoiler tags when you spoil the movie SMH
either that or can't be cut by lightsaber - like staffs that Grevious Guards used or can be cut throughwe don't really knowI'd guess you can't just cut through them but that's just a guess, doubt we will see that
it wouldn't be a massive weakness it would be almost as useless protecting the hands as the standard lightsaberyou should be glad, you can now watch same movie twice and be surprised again xDI never forget movies sadly
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3314459/Man-dead-garbage-bags-backseat-SUV-Brooklyn-identified-missing-basketball-star-drafted-Knicks.html O_o
Yeah apparently trench run in ANH was modeled after this movie. Doesn't change my perception of Star Wars though. ANH and ESB were great movies so much greater than any sci-fi that came before maybe with the exception of Alien and to some extent Star Trek TOS. Many of Lucas ideas were not original, idc.
^I've played all fallouts besides 4, have to play it yet :P You should try some old Fallouts they are really good, still I think 1st was best, but really enjoyed them all Tactics was average rest was really playable and fun
ofc Star Wars is recycled ideas from ww2 dogfights, medieval knights, Buddhism, westerns to Dune and Kurosawa. It's all nicely blended. Most art is in some way influenced by previous creators. Why is this a problem suddenly?