or Connect

Posts by losrockets

Glad you're selling these. I think they're pretty awful-looking myself. Take the money and travel someplace nice with someone special.
I prefer option 2 as well. I can't reason it but it seems like with 2 buttons open there will be less pull at the neck, it sounds nice.
Remeasured and I'd say that if you're going from the intersection of seams from shoulder to shoulder, at its widest it's actually about 18"
@avsmusic1Yes, waist was taken in just a bit. Measurements are post-alteration. You could still take in the waist without throwing off the shape of the jacket IMO. I considered it actually before listing.
Practically unworn (chest pocket still basted shut!) Epaulet x Southwick Unstructured Duck Canvas sportcoat. Please ask for any additional information/measurements prior to purchasing as I do not offer returns or refunds. Payment via PayPal. The jacket is tagged a 42R but fits me well, and I'm a 40R in my other Epaulet jacket and most other suits. (Currently 5'9" 170lbs) Details: Made of sturdy duck canvas, "woven in the U.S.A., it's crisp, textured and long wearing....
For sale is a pair of Brooks Brothers Brown Flannel (worsted) Plaid w/ faint blue and orange windowpane. Shallow double reverse pleats appropriate for a pair of classic fall pants. Made in Canada.   $30 OBO   Measurements in inches. Numbers in parentheses represent extra material to let out. Barely worn. Payment is via PayPal and includes shipping in the CONUS. Sorry no refunds so please ask any questions you have before purchasing. Waist: 16 (2.5) Length: 32 + 1.5"...
I don't wanna pile on to the guy for sharing his issues because he's entitled to them but I quite like the lowered second button, and I've honestly found the collars on these shirts to be far superior to anything else in this price range. I have had qualms in the past about the shirt length but then I realized I could stand to wear my trousers a bit higher on the waist and that and higher-rise pants in general have largely remedied this issue. Really looking forward to the...
Bought a few more shirts last night (2 OCBD, 1 summer-weight gingham).  @spiermackay Rick do you plan on releasing a medium gray suit in the new cut as you just did with Navy? I've outgrown my Navy and Medium Gray core suits and think I need to size up to a 40R in the contemporary. Also what's your policy on price adjustments if I buy now and there's a sale within the next 30 days or something? For anybody interested, I have NWT Navy and Medium Gray Core (contemp fit...
Did that book of linen shirting fabrics have any thicker-striped patterns? Would love to be able to MTM something in brown/white for the summer, I think it would look great with a number of different pants. Here's something I found on Google as a reference for color/thickness - could even go like 1-2mm thicker on the stripes and I think it'd be fine.   As for the thicker blue/white stripes, a bengal stripe as shown above in brown or perhaps even thicker would make for...
Mike, holy shit. Wow. You know, I still like the C&J and Alden better but only by a hair. I'd initially wanted the first EC GMTO to be a calf/suede split and I'm really glad to see some people went with that idea because now I get to see the product and decide if I want to go through w/ it in the future. TBH, I'm not sure. Looks good but I think what reallly seals the deal for the Galways are the smooth, curved lines of the side panels, versus the look on these.  Still...