or Connect

Posts by losrockets

Tauer - Vetiver Dance again this morning. Something about it reminds me of sugar. L'Artisan - Mechant Loup this evening. Ordered a few Tauer samples, working my way up to the 15ml x 3 set once I can narrow things down a bit more.
Quality is way better than the JCF Thompson. S&M is on par with SuitSupply.
Brown gun check is tremendous. I have it and the navy will be here soon.
This aaaaaalmost fits me, I'm bummed (leg opening, so not really something I want to alter). Steal of a price, I expect it to go soon!
What price do you expect to be selling the shawl collared one for? Looks great
TF - Neroli Portofino Forte today. One of the finalists among the 30-odd samples I purchased a couple months ago. Others are Timbuktu, Tea for Two, Lonesome Rider, +/- Vetiver Dance, CdG #2 Man, CdG Kyoto, Aqua Universalis Forte, and Slumberhouse Norne off the top of my head. I know I'm leaving out a few. Gotta figure out which to buy next (split or full, idk yet) but I'm leaning to one of the fresher or more floral scents off this list as I have a few cold-weather/spicy...
So I received and tried on the navy 3-roll-2 hopsack from the new factory today. I've owned several Spier and Mackay suits and sportcoats, including most recently the brown guncheck from this F/W which I believe is the final iteration to come out of the previous factory.  As excellent as the guncheck is (and I've worn it a few times already, it's really nice!), this thing blows it away. The only other time I've encountered jackets that are so lightly constructed yet still...
Good deal! Posted it on the Dappered deals thread. I may grab a suit, I really need a 4 season gray suit. What would you recommend, and what has the softest shoulders?
LOL! I find the Patriot to be immensely comfortable and I've worn mine on long vacation days in San Juan, PR without problem!
Awesome news. Excited to see the new ties and the restocks, and intrigued by the knitwear! I don't know If I'd be a great tester though because I live in Texas and the winters are mild here. Are you looking to develop heavier-weight items?