or Connect

Posts by losrockets

For sale is a pair of very versatile, medium-brown Crockett & Jones perf-toe oxfords for $150 shipped as PayPal gift. They've been well taken care of with Saphir Renovatour and stored in shoe trees. They're just a bit small for me, I'm a 9.5D US. Made for RL, you can compare the nail pattern in the heel with other C&J shoes to confirm that C&J made these "Made in England" shoes. The last is nicely shaped, the cap is proportionate, the color is gorgeous, and they're quite...
****Relisted in Marketplace: Classic Menswear. Thanks for your interest!****   For sale is a pair of very versatile, medium-brown Crockett & Jones perf-toe oxfords for $150 shipped as PayPal gift. They've been well taken care of with Saphir Renovatour and stored in shoe trees. They're just a bit small for me, I'm a 9.5D US. Made for RL, you can compare the nail pattern in the heel with other C&J shoes to confirm that C&J made these "Made in England" shoes. The last is...
Breathable AE oxfords (from what I've heard, not firsthand experience): http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF5505_1_40000000001_-1_ http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF4112_1_40000000001_-1_   Maybe inspiration for an MTO? I do think chukkas will be more breathable and cool than tall boots - at least, that's been my experience. I've heard people here say shell is uncomfortable in hot weather but I've never felt that way.
I've always found my Kenilworth to be pretty sleek. I think some people have posted MTO Kenilworth with double soles and brown/cigar shell cordovan, and they look great.
@RRL CLOTHING: Yep. Happened to me too. Calling Yoox tomorrow to get an adjustment.
Oh wow, thanks! Will give it a shot soon. Will the discount still be running when you add some more basic shirts to the OTR program in a week or so (Or were the basic cloths for the MTM only?)
Received a L Navy polo from a forum member on another site but it's actually a bit big for me so I'm going to be selling it ($28 shipped if anyone is interested)  I was very impressed with the quality of the polo and the buttons are wonderful.  Actually my experience with the polo was so good that I just placed an order for the 12" white linen square and silver tie clip from Kent Wang!  Excited to receive my first official KW purchase.
Been following this thread for a short while and your products look great. I'm looking forward to trying them out. Any plans on running a Father's Day promotion of any sort? I usually buy my dress shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt (their Extra Slim Fits) when they run 4/$200 type deals so I'm hoping to try your OTR shirts when you run another promotion on them and maybe also order a pair of pants at the same time. Glad you're going to be stocking some more basics!
That's...unfortunately a disappointment to hear :( was hoping it'd be canvassed. It looks great though.
@NickPollica - just purchased the following blue wool DB jacket through Yoox, is it part of the new Eidos stuff or leftovers from before? (I've read that you used to make a bunch of washed, soft-construction stuff and though I think this piece isn't the case it'd be nice to know what collection it's from!)  My first piece of Eidos clothing, looking forward to receiving it!   close up:   Thanks!