or Connect

Posts by losrockets

Selling two houndstooth SC. Please PM me if you have any questions. Shipping is included in the price for the CONUS and I am open to reasonable offers. 1. Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Fit (modern fit) F/W cream/olive/blue/brown houndstooth tweed jacket, sz 40 Short, Full canvas, made of E. Thomas Wool/Cashmere fabric. If this were a 40R I would not be selling it, as I absolutely love this jacket but it's too short for me. $200 OBO. Great condition.   Details: Fully...
For sale is a Suit Supply Faro-fit (like Copenhagen) sportcoat. It's a 40R (will work for 38R also) in dark blue wool, lightweight, totally unlined and unconstructed, like wearing a cardigan.   Triple patch pocket, 2 button, incredibly versatile. $200 + shipping anywhere in the CONUS   The jacket is in good condition, the only damage or wear is at the elbows where there's been a little bit of fading Measurements: Sleeve: 25+1.5" to let out, nonfunctioning...
For sale are the following pants. No returns. Reasonable offers entertained. Prices do not include shipping. Please ask all questions before purchasing. All of the pants are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted.   1. RL Made in Italy (Corneliani) amazing 100% virgin flannel wool brown houndstooth flat front pants, excellent for F/W, nice and warm. Lined in the front to the shin for your comfort. Has buttons for braces. $75   Measurements: Waist: 17 + 3.75 to...
Bills Khaki's - M2 model in a light gray summerweight cotton, NWT size 38, unaltered, no stains/tears/damage. measurements: waist: 19+2.5 Inseam: 30.5 + 1.75 Rise: 12 leg opening: 9.5 Price is $40 + shipping. No returns, PM me if you have questions prior to purchase.
+1. Rick's said numerous times that S&M is a young, small business and doesn't have the economies of scale or capital that SS has, the comparisons being made about stock, range of fabrics, etc., are kind of unfair.
I grabbed the light blue, white, and blue stripe. Along w/ the two button-downs, the previous cotton-linen plaid, and last year's two linen spread dress shirts, I have a nice rotation of work-friendly shirts for the Texas heat. I'm with you, totally fine wearing these spread collars without a tie but made up in an Italian semi-spread they would have been even better.
It's the thought that counts
For the record though, isn't the Skoak shoe that flVinny posted a Carlos Santos and not Carmina?
Please do explain where you see SS being significantly better in terms of quality. Given the fervor of your response I'm expecting to learn something new and shocking.
You're a good father.