or Connect

Posts by losrockets

Good lord, lightly structured, 3 roll 2 hopsack navy suit? I may have to buy my first pair of "odd" navy pants. Also, Rick "Could be a good thing though." re: the MFA/FMF crowd: yes, yes it is. This is the crowd you want.
Probably, but I have my fair share of Corneliani for RL flannel pants. We love our air conditioning. Also, I've been here for over 7 years... 40F feels like 20F used to feel when I lived on the East Coast.  Looking forward to the next round of sportcoats, I'm really happy with the brown guncheck and plan to pick up probably 2 more SC from y'all this season.
I have toooo many dress pants to try this out, but I'm really happy for y'all to have knocked it out of the park on these. Any idea when we should be seeing that gorgeous 3-roll-2 hopsack and the unconstructed wool herringbone jackets hit the online store?
These look REALLY good. Huge step up for you guys. Damn.
@spiermackay Whatever this is, I cannot wait to buy it: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKmcby5gpUg/
Congrats guys! Wish I could be there!
I found a post from 2015 quoting MTM trouser prices:Is this still accurate? What about dressy cotton fabrics? Thanks!
Tauer Lonesome Rider - realizing I'm really sensitive to castoreum and as this slow dries down I don't smell leather as much as animal.
No in the wild pics but the white cotton linen is probably my favorite white shirt. Wears so well, dressed up and more casually sans tie. Wish I had a second.
I feel like those would be pretty hard sells but I'm not much of an ocbd person and the Epaulet look doesn't appeal much to me, so there's my bias.