or Connect

Posts by ejay1

some thrifted stuff (na) [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for finding that- looks like a nice deal with free deliv and 10 yr warranty thrown in..sale ends in 1 day, just might cop it worked great for me with shirts, denim, coats, sweaters..the buttons were all in korean so i just messed around with it and settled on what i think was the 30 min. full cycle...intrigued as i was i opened it several times throughout the cycle to see whats going on inside..it fills up with a massive amount of steam while the hanger rack...
not sashiko..just a printed patchwork shirt
thrifted stuff n/a [[SPOILER]]   Thought this machine might be of interest here, easy way to sterilize thrifted clothes.  I was in Korea last month for two weeks and this was in my hotel room, never seen one before, thought it was a refrigerator at first.  The thing is awesome. I used it multiple times a day and clothes always came out fresh and wrinkle free.  It deodorizes, irons, and sanitizes in about 30 mins. [[SPOILER]]  
thrifted stuff n/a [[SPOILER]]
I advise to block this guy who begged me to reduce my $32 bin price so he could "afford" them. I lowered the price for him to $27.   I've sold several of these same brand new with tag pantherella cashmere socks without any complaints.   
[[SPOILER]] It does have the matching-colored twill rectangle sewn on similar to your pic. I'm assuming this was for the '99-2000 season from the 2000NHL patch. Thanks!
Sundin yup
Thrifted this hockey jersey. Anyone know if it's an authentic game-issue? Has the fight strap but do they make replicas with them also? TIA