or Connect

Posts by ejay1

I recently gained flying privileges on one of the major U.S. airlines. "Thrift-cations" came to mind and I imagined naturally, the thrift mecca of Los Angeles would definitely produce tons of grails.I've taken three one-day trips down to LA in the past couple months. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I hit up every goodwill, Jewish council thrift, UCLA thrift and salvation army north of LAX (from Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, downtown, and up to Van Nuys and Woodland...
Thrifted stuff from Houston (n/a). Went to about 10 Goodwill "Select" stores and this is all I found- [[SPOILER]]
thrifted stuff (n/a): [[SPOILER]]
Your streak is safe. The G&H is made in Great Britain.
some thrifted stuff [[SPOILER]]
some thrifted stuff (n/a) [[SPOILER]]
Thrifted stuff (na) [[SPOILER]]
My first time thrifting in vegas.. was there for a wedding but spent a solid 2 days of thrifting, must have hit over 20 stores. I was expecting to find a lot more abandoned grails from the high rollers. I guess with all the vegas tv thrifting/storage/pawn shop shows, they do have it on lock out there.
Recent thrifted stuff, most of it from when I was in las vegas (n/a) [[SPOILER]]
Question for legal professionals.I've never been in a deposition before and have one tomorrow as a key witness for plaintiff where I would benefit as well from plaintiff winning.Would this fit be appropriate to wear? Would a suit be more optimal? TIA  [[SPOILER]]