or Connect

Posts by londoncentral2

any takers?
Hi - does anyone use these?    I've got a few spare and am happy to give away if you can collect them.   They are great for shoes.  Just drop me a private message.    I also have a professional cobblers' last and hammer you are welcome to use if you want to do them on the hoof while collecting.   You just have to pop them on the last - it's easy.   Starting thread with pics of how they can be used.  Might be interesting to see other ones...
They can be tricky only if you don't know what your'e doing.which is why I've mentioned the last.   I've got a heavy cobblers hammer and they're no trouble once they'r over the last you just ram them in.   Seems a shame to chuck them if someone can use them.
Anyone want some?
Hi - does anyone use these?  I've got a few spare and am happy to give away if you can collect them.   They are great for shoes.  Just drop me a private message.    I also have a professional cobblers' last and hammer you are welcome to use if you want to do them on the hoof while collecting.   You just have to pop them on the last - it's easy.   Starting thread with pics of how they can be used.  Might be interesting to see other ones...
    I've got loads of these - going free if anyone wants to collect some.  Just drop me a private message.    I also have a professional cobblers' last and hammer you are welcome to use if you want to do them on the hoof while collecting.   You just have to pop them on the last - it's easy
Quoter from earlier post:   "I remember the blakeys,when we got our shoes reheeled  they would cut a steel piece into the back called it a quarter tip,there was also one they did at the front that they nailed on."     Great for shoes.  And...if anyone wants any of these just drop me a PM