or Connect

Posts by madmike13

guilty as charged on the peacocking. as far as existing options...not much. im kind of in the midst of a slow wardrobe overhaul. my everyday wardrobe is pretty much jeans, t-shirts, a few button-ups and polos not worth mentioning and sweatshirts. ive been hesitant to spend money on a new wardrobe because ive dropped from 200lbs down to 165ish in the past year and a half and wanted to make sure i could keep the weight off. as far as budget goes i have been setting aside...
Thanks for the info, in regards to the atmosphere of the party it is pretty atypical compared to similiar events with other groups. this particular group likes to make an event of it if only for the sake of showing off to each other. past events with them ive usually just worn a nice black suit and tie (which is now to large for me) but i was kind of looking to change it up a bit this time. a nicer suit is typically what ive seen in the past. ive even seen a few three...
im trying to put together an outfit for an upcoming event and could use some advice. its a cast party for a play i was recently involved in, and the dress code isn't well defined but it seems to be semi-formal or formal type feel (at least it was the last time i went). due to the fact that i haven't really updated anything in the dressier side of my wardrobe since I lost quite a bit of weight i don't have much to work with at the moment so ill be buying stuff. i don't mind...