or Connect

Posts by johng70

If you don't already have them I might suggest getting some polos made with your company name/logo.  Not just for you but for any employees you have as well.   Nothing wrong with wearing that type of polo and pants when not working.  I would avoid shorts.  Even tennis shoes can be OK - here's the key:   Your clothes and shoes have to be clean and well fitting.  The biggest mistake people with a larger build make is to have clothes that are too baggy.  The second...
Let me say this: If you're wearing suits on a daily basis, you might wear a suit an average of 1 per week.  That's 50 times a year.  Over a 5 year period that's 250 times the suit is worn.   Now, let's say you wear a suit 4-5 times a year for 5 years - 20 to 25 times you'll wear it.   The "terrible" suits aren't going to fall to pieces after 20 times you wear it - even with 4 or 5 dry cleanings.   Lots of people in these forums that talk about suits are wearing...
Blisters form when your foot moves within the shoe.  What shoe?  Sometimes the shape of the shoe (last) just doesn't fit a given foot well.  And the best option is to use a different shoe.  Some times, the leather used can be a bit stiff until the shoe is broken in.  Sizing up and wearing thicker socks isn't always a good solution because you can end up with even more movement than you have now.
The burnished toe doesn't really change what you pair the shoes with.  Yes, they draw attention.  But, you essentially pair them with anything you would wear that type of tan shoe with.  Dress pants or suit are fine.  I am not a fan of tan shoes with navy - although other people do wear the combo.  Really they go well with light or dark khaki or light to mid grey.  In the end, that type of shoe is nice but not as versatile as a darker shoe.  It really depends on what else...
Wool can withstand some wetness but it isn't meant as a raincoat.  If there's a lot of rain, you want a raincoat. For type of raincoat, I would say it depends on how much time you spend outside and what you are doing. I have a trench coat for work - but I'm not out very much and also carry an umbrella. If I'm going to be outside for an extended period and I'm not dressed for work I am wearing my northface parka with hood.  I can add or remove the fleece and can wear the...
Wook is absolutely the most versatile option.  It's amazing how much of a range in temperature you can wear it.  There are any number of styles - the peacoat being classic. 
I think unless you're wearing a boat style or moc, you should wear socks. I think the above look isn't very good. I also think that type of shoe looks bad with rolled up pants. So, I think the shoe can work with jeans - assuming socks and not rolling the jeans.
I'm sorry, there is no good answer. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a "professional looking" backpack. No backpack is going to look right over a suit coat or a top coat, etc. Let's face it, if you're wearing it on both shoulders, no matter the bag it will look completely out of place. If you're wearing it on just one shoulder, you're not getting the benefit and should just be using a sling/messenger/duffel. A rolling style bag can look more professional, but...
Just not seeing burgundy when I look at my Brown Fifth Avenues.  If they were Chili, then I could see where burgundy comes from.  I could also see if you were talking about Brown CXL But I don't see any red to my Dark Brown Fifth Avenues.  That's about as "chocolate brown" as they come.
There's nothing proprietary to MW about what you've described.  You're basically describing how basic retail behavior works.   I wish I had more time to craft this post in a more positive way, But, I don't have time.  But, this forum is about helping one another out, so I'll post it anyway.  Your "offer" comes across as incredibly pretentious.  You're a college student with very minimal industry experience.  You believe you have a great sense of fashion and believe your...