or Connect

Posts by Will

The other half of the custom is that slippers are supposed to be offered.
Fresco is a trademark of Minnis so technically no-one else makes it. I believe there are high twist fabrics as light as 7 ounces from Italian mills but I have no experience with them and can't recommend that you do either.
I have several unlined gloves from Jeffries. Each is at least ten years old and looks like it did when new, though admittedly they don't get too much wear.
If the shipper knows how to do the paperwork it should cruise through customs with minimal duty or VAT.
I will submit that for a purchase of half a dozen pair or more it may be less expensive to buy your socks in San Francisco. Shipping is $27 and there is no material VAT or import duty. The socks themselves are sized, and of excellent quality.
In my opinion there is little competition for London, New York and Milan if what you are asking is a combination of well dressed men in the most stylish locations, as opposed to the badly dressed men on the streeets of any city in the world, and for shopping. Naples is a great place to have clothes made but the local dress is not particularly stylish once you exit Rubinacci. Paris has great fashion, but well dressed Parisian men go to London for their clothes. Hong Kong...
I stock several of the shoe care kits and a few other things, but not the trees at this time. The polish is private labelled Saphir Medaille d'Or.
My god, you are an idiot. You should gossip about things you were involved in so you don't make a fool of yourself.I told G&G I wasn't going to sell their shoes.Fortunately if you also want to drag G&G's name through the mud I saved the email thread between myself and G&G and will be happy to supply it to a neutral third party who can announce which of us is correct.
You'd probably be right. There are several smoother high twist weaves but I have found nothing that wears as cool.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del yes, content is like 45% of the screen It's just like television now! :-)