or Connect

Posts by Will

Naples was virtually an English colony many years ago, and the tailors learned British tailoring. That was also where the Italians learned the British look.
Linen pajamas are the best of the washables to my mind. They get very soft over time, and last longer than cotton. Your shirtmaker can run them up, or Derek Rose usually has a pair or two in its seasonal collection. Zimmerli's voile pajamas cost about the same as Rose and the quality of the cloth gives them an exceptionally nice feel. And a step down but still well made, are their jersey pjs.
If you wear a suit to work most days you will will have more flexibility with two casual suits instead of five, and a glen check that can go both ways.
The hand on the Q is comparable to Golden Bale. Too early to say how it tailors but the price seems reasonable for the quality.
I wish other tailors had it. I can't even get invoices much of the time. And shoemakers! To be able to gaze fondly at your 18 month old order...
Traditionally, straw hat season ran May 15 until either Labor day a week after depending on who you were talking to.
Traditionally, your waist should be covered by a vest, double breasted jacket or a cummerbund whether you wear braces or not. If you wear a cummerbund it should match your tie and jacket lapels. Finally, either black or white braces are fine with black tie. And since the white ones appeared on James Bond they greatly outsell the black.
I am surprised that anyone recognizes a morning suit in the first place. But if they do, just look sad and tell them you are going to a funeral.
A Suitable Wardrobehttp://store.asuitablewardrobe.net/easyfittingchukkaboot.aspx
I don't think the rest of the line is available any longer but ASW continues to offer the Sloop in three colors, with a spectator version arriving around the end of this month.