or Connect

Posts by robetrw006

I'm satisfied with the sleeves. I had asked them to take the chest in a touch and they ended up shortening one sleeve a lot, but I pointed it out and they fixed it nicely. I believe they have talented tailors there, but as with all most tailors you need to know what you want and you need to know how to ask for it. I knew what I wanted, but wasn't the best at being able to ask for it. I'm quite new to the suit(only had one adult suit before this. RTW, no tailoring, and...
This may not be the best example, but here is a photo showing something close to what I want for my suit. I realize this guy is skinny and I'm not, but his suit is very well fitted and shows off his good features, IMO. I don't believe mine is/does, despite being measured, asked about fit, and fitted multiple times. Empire, like some of the other HK tailors I've read about, doesn't really do it if you don't ask for it. I asked for what I wanted to the best of my ability,...
Ok, I'm new here, so please bear with me. I've been reading threads for a month or so (mostly HK tailor threads), but this is my first post. I'm not really sure of the rules of posting, so I'm probably going to leave some pretty basic things out, if so, please accept my apologies in advance...       So, I moved to HK almost a year ago. I knew about the famed HK tailors so I planned on getting a suit made. This worked especially nice since I am an exchange student...