or Connect

Posts by pantheist

yeah, i saw it.
Interested as well. Measurements?
i wear 29 in raw 19cms would i need to size up 1 for umc's?
hobokens? tts or +1?
Slumdog was not that good. I don't get the hype.
The Tallest Man on Earth
Funniest shit I've seen in a long time. I've watched it several times already.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I have the 8 oz EG in stock now. ATTENTION Next week I will recieve the following ( or at least I was told) Wings and Horns ( jeans, hoodies, wovens, blankets, etc...) Band Of Outsider ( shirts and ties) rag and Bone ( not sure what most likely shirts , shorts, and jackets) Fred Perry ( MiJ, Laurel collection and special collab jackets) I hope that will tide you over for now!!!! Nathan is posting new stuff...
I checked out Columbia Heights before getting my current place. They are definitely trying to clean that area up. I steered clear cause its not quite cleaned up yet, there are definitely some good deals to be had in the area if you're willing to live there now though.
I had no idea there were so many DC members on here. I'm in Logan Circle/Shaw area and I pay $1200 a month with one roommate 2bed/2bath. Newly renovated condo. It takes some time to find a decent place around here. A lot of the places similarly priced in Dupont were absolute shit. We even got desperate enough to start looking in somewhat questionable areas. I was commuting from southern MD to NW DC and it used to take me over an hour depending on traffic. I've cut it...